Barnsley vs Forest - Match Fred sponsored by Forest's new no.1 fan | Page 8 | Vital Football

Barnsley vs Forest - Match Fred sponsored by Forest's new no.1 fan

Absolutely horrendous half of football.

Appalling tactics, appalling selection, horrific performance.

8 defensive players on the pitch against the bottom side, and the only thing that has stopped this being a landslide is their poor finishing

When they score, which is inevitable if the second half is the same as the first, then the game is well and truly over

You can see this side going down 3 or 4 nil today and really giving Swansea something to chase

What the fuck is the manager thinking?

Looked like he was telling some of his thoughts to Jenkinson on the pitch, but it's his problem to solve, not the right back's

That is embarrassing.... only Smith can hold his head up ... for the rest , SL included, is short of embarrassing. Against the worst team in the league nd they r making us do the run around. Why bother playing in the play offs .. this is worst then an end if season game with nothing to play for ...

if we change our mentality as fans and imagine we are big underdogs every game, its quite admirable

Hard changes and formation change needed. Da Costa off for Ameobi if Lolley isn’t fit. Take Sow off and Carvalho on.... oh wait... take Sow off and Bostock on and Mighten on for Dawson.

Fook me there’s 45 minutes of our lives we won’t get back. We look positively abject. for all those criticising Lamouchi he’s not the one stuffing up simple passes, we’re putting ourselves under needless pressure by not keeping possession with stupid mislaid passes. No playing out from the back, Smiths just booting the **** up field and their 6ft 5 Goliath is eating it up. Can’t get any worse surely?

Glad Smith is playing. Balls in the air are Smiths.

De Costa can’t trap or pass. Feel we are a man short in midfield. Jenkinson is not getting past halfway. Forest are going all out for 0-0.

Da Costa looked like he didn't know where he's supposed to be playing, he looked much better playing wide. Dawson for Ameobi and bostock on for samba go back to what we've played every week, the players looked lost just pumping long and then trying to defend when they pour forward. Smith has been solid at least if samba is out for a week or 2 this will do Smith the world of good.

Absolutely horrendous half of football.

Appalling tactics, appalling selection, horrific performance.

8 defensive players on the pitch against the bottom side, and the only thing that has stopped this being a landslide is their poor finishing

When they score, which is inevitable if the second half is the same as the first, then the game is well and truly over

You can see this side going down 3 or 4 nil today and really giving Swansea something to chase

What the fuck is the manager thinking?

Looked like he was telling some of his thoughts to Jenkinson on the pitch, but it's his problem to solve, not the right back's
Like I said on my last post. SL is not the answer. His tactics and this squad is relegation fodder next year. Give him the summer to change philosophy but if we serving this shite up after 4-6 weeks of the new season, get rid of him. He’s tactically clueless and promotes anti football.
Carvalho and Bostock cannot get a kick ahead of players like Yates, Diakhaby Costa Brennan Watson etc.
He’s a shame of a manager in my opinion. We have got incredibly lucky this season alongside a decent back 4, keeper and Grabs. Our midfield is an absolute disaster

Like I said on my last post. SL is not the answer. His tactics and this squad is relegation fodder next year. Give him the summer to change philosophy but if we serving this shite up after 4-6 weeks of the new season, get rid of him. He’s tactically clueless and promotes anti football.
Carvalho and Bostock cannot get a kick ahead of players like Yates, Diakhaby Costa Brennan Watson etc.
He’s a shame of a manager in my opinion. We have got incredibly lucky this season alongside a decent back 4, keeper and Grabs. Our midfield is an absolute disaster

you're just sounding slightly out of reality. Besides, most the sides in the top half of the league would snap up lolley, sameobi, watson and sow

Glad Smith is playing. Balls in the air are Smiths.

De Costa can’t trap or pass. Feel we are a man short in midfield. Jenkinson is not getting past halfway. Forest are going all out for 0-0.

Smith has been a bit hit and miss IMO. His distribution has been masterbate and that hesitation ought to have cost us a goal, but otherwise he has done a lot of things really well.