Away v Flat packers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Away v Flat packers

like for like from DF.

RN saying that DF has just noticed that there is room to run into......only taken 80 minutes.

This has been a fucking joke and DF needs to come out and say more than his usual shit.

QPR I mean we are making them look like a top of the table side.

Why not at 2-1 throw on Edwards or Srbeny to go for it. df is too much like Hughton.

could be more as we have given up.

The other thing I don't get is that the 3 central defenders worked well but DF has decided to stop doing it

DF you can use 3 subs mate - fucking hell.

I guess there will still be some positive fans :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

How many times this season have we heard 'norwich didn't take their chances and the other side did'

Also, it seems that we can't defend or attack now.

DF going on about possession and we didn't have enough and that is why we lost?

No, you lost because we can't score, we can't defend and you didn't act quick enough.

He was going on about the basement and says this can happen in football.

He never comes across as being annoyed or pissed off - just seems he is like 'ah well we will have another game soon'

He blames the performance on playing a game on Friday. So did every other club? He says he was missing lots of players today?

He says he is annoyed that the stats are poor. He says he wanted his players to be awake and behave better so didn't want to change tactics etc.

He mentions possession about 50 times and says that he wanted to have more of the ball and if we did that then we would have won. How many times have we had alot of the ball in games but still lost

Confused.com

Even PInto says we didn't have the ball enough.

I think DF just bangs into the players have the ball lots then try to score and then hold the ball again but once the other side score he sticks with this. We just go side to side and backwards and that is it.

Funny that DF said all weekend the team just trained on how to stop Smith and yet he scored and still had space.

Terrible performance from everyone. Not one player deserves any form of credit. Start of the season was so excited and bought into all the things we were told and here we are repeating what we've done for the majority of the last 25 years. Lets hope big changes happen next season as this is just awful.

Like you bears I can't see us winning another game, I'd be shocked if we even scored.