Away v Flat packers | Vital Football

Away v Flat packers

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Looks like we have both tiers ( when combined same height as a bungalow ) and most tickets have been sold for a match with nothing on it at all.

Coach replacement replacement service / rip off prices via Cambridge, terrible weather and
team still playing tedious football and failing to score.

A great day out in prospect for Monday.

So DF has said the squad will be rotated but he has said that before and we have one change.

There was no press conference which is strange but he did say that it won't be 8 changes but in most positions, there will be changes.

I would think maybe play some other players (youngsters) but most of them are out on loan.

From the last conference, he said that tomorrow would be too soon for Leitner and Trybull but both looked fine in training (via Twitter).

Going on those two out Ii would go:

I was thinking the 5 at the back would be best but I am also thinking that DF saying he will swap players in most positions which makes me think one of Zimmer or Klose will drop to the bench.

Gunn

Pinto
Hanley
Zimmermann
Lewis

Tettey
Reed

Edwards
Maddison
Wes

Oli

Subs

McGovern - Murphy - Klose - Husband - Vrancic - Srbeny - Stiepermann

I think DF will play Husband.

Gunn

Pinto
Klose
Hanley
Husband

Watkins
Reed
Tettey
Vrancic

Maddison

Oli

Something like that.

Raggett is obviously way down the list as Hanley, who DF admitted was having bad headaches and pains in his shins was ahead of him.

DF goes

Gunn

Pinto
Zimmermann
Hanley
Husband

Reed
Vrancic

Wes
Maddison
Murphy

Oli

Good to see Wes in but on the left wing never works as he drifts into the central role and that then exposes husband.

Vrancic has improved but in a central 2 I'm not sure.

We get a gift and then its like we go 'ah go on QPR we will let you get one back'

How can you keep it out of the net for around 40 minutes then we score and then the defence falls to bits?