Away v Flat packers | Page 4 | Vital Football

Away v Flat packers

We are now 4th lowest scorers in the League . Unless this dire situation is addressed in the summer , we may well be in danger of relegation next season

A terrible day football and facility wise.

Trip out via Cambridge ( nearly 3 hours ) and back via Ingatestone and coach ( 3 1/2 hours ).
Many pubs closed and even when we decided to go to ground area a bit earlier than usual were denied access to 4 pubs on the grounds we did not have a home ticket. Seems many others were in same boat as the pubs were nearly as empty as home areas in flat pack stadium.

I am sure the game has been covered but one thing that sticks out for me is Farke about to make a double substitution at 3 1 and when fourth goal went in changing his mind and keeping
Srbeny off the pitch !!
There is discontent amongst supporters. ' Farke Farke where's the subs ' was very loud and clear which made him spring into action and swap left backs in an inspired way of trying to score to
get back into the game !!

The final straw of our 16 hour day was getting a slow train to Binnerland as supposed to be quicker route but having to wait for same train from Ingatestone anyway and after finding out the station hotel pub was closed settling desperately for a vending machine only to find out it was not open !!
It was then we saw a plaque indicating when Mayor of Binnerland opened up the electrification of the Norwich London line at Binner station, some 30 years ago only for one of our group to say that it was a shame it did not extend to the vending machines
:grin:

Dismal viewing iof you're game

http://www.footballhighlights247.com/qpr-norwich-match-highlights.m113434.html

Thanks for the write up DG . It sounded a truly shocking day . If the management team and the overpaid players put the same effort in as our magnificent fans then maybe we would get somewhere . I counted 5 Sanders coaches travelling south to London on the A1M ..each one full of expectant fans who deserved more than the shit they got . I was wisely travelling in the opposite direction back to Norwich from Southampton.

I can stomach Farke until Christmas and I will give him a chance to sort this shocking team and his inept tactics out , but I fear that many fans will have turned their back on him and the club long before then if this garbage continues for another 9 months .

Messers Farke and Webber ....Sort it out

Hucks was not happy saying on twitter:

'NCFC, You can kid yourself all you want but it’s just not good enough, QPR are bang average team - 4-1!'

Also, anyone hear Webber's interview? I only heard a few bits and it does come across as - if you don't like it fuck off.

Lots of fans have reacted badly to it and have started calling him an arrogant bully.

I heard one part where he basically said the football isn't boring and picked out two games during the whole season.

I was surprised during CC Butler actually let some fans speak and it wasn't positive and they were talking sense.

There is talk that Thompson will be loaned out next season after his injury to get him fit and ready. For me, the lad has been on loan twice and been injured. Once he is back get him in the squad.

DG completely agree and I think more and more fans are concerned about his lack of subs, the subs he actually makes, the timing and also the lack of dealing with a threat. I hate to go on about him but I am sure Lambert saw issues and would not wait to change the side, tactics to deal with it. DF will stand and watch us get pummelled, he will stand and watch a player get singled out and targetted and he will watch as his system or game plan fails and yet do absolutely nothing. Pinto even said that the 1st half we were losing the grip of the game and apparently when we came out Husband looked like a lost puppy and what happens they score within a few minutes and does he react to going 2-1 down........nope? Then we go 3-1 down and does he act nope? He then throws on a left back for a left back.

I mean you'd have thought he might change it at 1-1 during ht and go 5-3-2 or something to stop their attack. He then says he had tired players (Klose - Tettey - Watkins) on the bench but other sides have done it and if they are tired or unfit why are they on the bench?

I just worry that this is the path we will be going down next season and yet Tettey - Gunn - Maddison - Oli - Klose - Leitner will all be gone.

It is boring and it doesn't seem to be working.

Also lots of anger over the Wes testimonial. Some saying it is funny how the bond scheme got over 3 million and we are now doing the pitch - is some of the 5 million going on the pitch?

What I do find funny is how fans have asked why aren't Raggett and Edwards playing and the response to that from pink un/edp guys is that DF feels the games coming up are going to be difficult and he doesn't want to throw them into the deep end.

Is it just me or does it sound like we are a school and the headmaster doesn't want to put the new year 1 boys into the playground?

Why doesn't DFR what to throw them into the deep end???? we are a football club, they are professional footballers, they are paid well so fucking play them? I beggars belief sometimes. So instead we will just let them rot. The season is obviously over and some of the players have gone on their holidays - why not play Raggett and see what he can do? same with Edwards/Abrahams.

:idiot:

After our long conversations on way back yesterday we all agreed that next season
will be a relegation battle.

That seemed to be the thinking on CC a lot of fans saying that they need to have a set time to give DF and not go down the same route of waiting until it is too late. If after 8 games it is the same old shit and not getting the results should they act?

I just hope next season DF does give the youth a go and he actually signs the players needed. I think if we start seeing league 2/3 german players coming in it will be something to worry about.

He must know that forwards are needed and so are a lot of other players.

The players he has brought in are generally not good enough.

Anybody thinking we will get in top 6 next season are disillusioned.

Team likely to be :
Matthews.
Pinto. Hanley. Zimmerman, Husband.
Vrancic, Godfrey, Trybull.
Murphy Hernandez
Srbeny

Bottom 6.

DG you're probably not far off there. Lewis will still be here so will be in place for the woeful Husband.

Matthews

Pinto
Zimmermann
Hanley (c)
Lewis

Godfrey
Trybull

Murphy
McLean
Hernandez

Srbeny

Cantwell - Morris - Phillips - Abrahams all to be on the bench

The thing is that Maddison has been off form in the last couple and we all know he will be leaving so would it be such a bad idea to maybe give Edwards (I know he won't be here either but worth changing it), Going for a different formation - 4-4-1-1, 4-3-1-2, 5-4-1 etc.

Maddison has become undroppable.

Bears.
I suppose we were on a downer yesterday on the way home so we thought
maybe Lewis would be snapped up as well as Maddison.
I can maybe have AN Other for a striker as Nelson will go and we may get another
German league 3 player.

DG Sebastian Polter, Mikael Ishak are German league 2 top scorers along with Marvin Ducksch and Christian Beck is german league 3 top scorer.

I am sure DF will be waiting to snap them up.

I hope he does look more to the english league

I like the idea of giving Edwards a game
Surely the lad has something to prove
And it won’t do any harm at all to rest Maddison
I can see us drifting down the table just try something different DF

Agreed Suffolk and Bears.
The way things stand we are going to finish finish on a low as performances get worse
and the goal difference drifts towards minus double figures.
It would not have been too late a month or so ago to get close to play offs.
It goes to show how play offs are not too difficult when despite our terrible form this season we
are only 11 points from Boro in 6 th.
After the draws at derby and wolves and late binner draw if DF had managed to galvanise team spirit and beaten bolton, forest and barnsley instead of draws ( 6 points ) and not thrown away leads at Hull and QPR ( 6 points ) we would have been 6 th.
OK all teams can say that but those matches were really not that hard.