Auld Whiskey Nose Retires | Page 3 | Vital Football

Auld Whiskey Nose Retires

Moyes is a bit better than those you listed Pedro the thing is, he has stability at Everton and the club suits him. How many times have we seen a manager do so well at a club only to fail elsewhere. I'm sure there's quite a few managers don't like the prospect of filling Fergie's boots. I think Mourinho is ideal because he will probably win trophies in a very short time, but he wouldn't be the most ideal long term, considering his previous record of club jumping.

Either way, it must be pretty boring being a Man U fan. This is about to be the most exciting period for them in 30 years.

Rza - 8/5/2013 13:55

Moyes is a bit better than those you listed Pedro the thing is, he has stability at Everton and the club suits him. How many times have we seen a manager do so well at a club only to fail elsewhere. I'm sure there's quite a few managers don't like the prospect of filling Fergie's boots. I think Mourinho is ideal because he will probably win trophies in a very short time, but he wouldn't be the most ideal long term, considering his previous record of club jumping.

They can't have a long term plan just now. They need Mourinho to feed them the odd trophy just to wean them off Ferguson

Man Utd wont implode but you can be sure as hell that they'll have a proper go at getting this right.

They've even got Fergie stopping on in an imaginary 'director's' role to oversee the newcomer.

Any problems and it'll be like the godfather.

Manu fans are already saying moyes can go and fuck off and its the special 1 or nowt after loosing out on pep guardiola, i hope to fuck the glaziers go for moyes with fergies blessing, I remember when rooney was at everton and he openly argued and embarassed moyes god only knows how he will handle the rest of the fuckers.

interesting times ahead and the media will be wanking themselves daft at the thought of the dramas ahead.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 8/5/2013 14:07

Man Utd wont implode but you can be sure as hell that they'll have a proper go at getting this right.

They've even got Fergie stopping on in an imaginary 'director's' role to oversee the newcomer.

Any problems and it'll be like the godfather.

Don't go dashing our hopes TNMW! Although you're probably right, but to be honest i'd settle for them slipping away slightly, maybe just down to 5th or 6th, give their fans a slight dose of reality. Then it'll all fall apart anyway as suddenly their income will drop as all their "supporters" abroad will start "supporting" someone else

I hardly see them dropping out of the top 4 completely. I'd put money on them not winning the league again this decade though

Might be a good bet that SPB. I just think that they might go the way liverpool have, because their fans expect success. Manure supports my age or younger won't remember them finishing below THIRD in the top flight, things could unravel quickly as those are probably also the fans who will start getting on the team and managers back.