Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace match thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace match thread

what an arrogant twat Mings is a disaster waiting to happen.
I was thinking two mins before he was sent off it was going to happen and I was actually thinking Konsa on and ElGhaazi off and carried on. Then he gets sent off but they take Bert off who was causing them problems.

Wat and absolute **** Mings is

I was thinking two mins before he was sent off it was going to happen and I was actually thinking Konsa on and ElGhaazi off and carried on. Then he gets sent off but they take Bert off who was causing them problems.

Must admit, I thought about subbing him before he was sent off because of his yellow card.

He knew he was on a yellow and stood there staring at Zaha waiting to deliberately block him off. He also got turned yet again in the first place. This is the guy who comes out demanding apologies!!

Really should be in a position where we’re 2/3 up and the sending off wouldn’t matter too much....yes going to be tougher second half but can’t see any reason why we can’t beat this lot even with 10 men for 45 minutes...keep the faith!

Not easy being a villa fan is it.... and i accept that. But our players really dont help. Mings has been all over the shop today... and thats without any real hard pressure on the defence.
Like Fear said. Maybe he should concentrate less on twitter trolls that are probably bluenoses in disguise and concentrate on the 90 minutes he gets paid for.

Let’s be honest Zaha is a horrible twat, he gets fouled and the player doing the tackle gets a card, if they did the same with Jack our opponents would have no one on the pitch by 90 mins.

Smith clearly thinks Anwar will cover defensively better than Traore hence the reason for the substitution. Otherwise there is no decision Traore stays on.

This would be a stupid reason but I am also assuming he thinks Traore wouldnt have finished the game anyway. I doubt Anwar will finish the game either.