Aston Villa vs Chelsea Match Thread Sunday 16th Oct 2pm | Page 11 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Chelsea Match Thread Sunday 16th Oct 2pm

Ha mate don't get me started. You saying I'm not being realistic? I'm the one saying we are losing and our finishing hasn't been good enough. I think that's a pretty fair assessment wouldn't you? Like I said, glad you're happy with how the game has planned out. We dominated them first half and find ourselves losing still.
Don’t get me started 😂😂😂 go away :clown::clown:

Nice to be watching a match again. Russia, Ukraine took all the joy of football away from me, and I just stopped connecting, although still been keeping up to date and watching highlights.

Anyways, glad to back, brings a massive feeling of relief and escapism, even if it's the same old story.

Kudos to most of our team for a change. Thought Bailey and Ings have been on it, which is a surprising thing to say. Maybe best we've played this season (although not been watching every minute)? Swan song for Gerrard with a valiant defeat, cos I don't think Chelsea will be such a pushover second half.

Oh Mings

Poor from brainless Cash as usual - he's in tons of space, he just needs to hold onto the ball to allow everyone else to move up the field rather than get rid of the ball as soon as he can, inevitably giving it away.