Aston Villa vs Chelsea Match Thread Sunday 16th Oct 2pm | Page 10 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Chelsea Match Thread Sunday 16th Oct 2pm

Chelsea are a top side. And top sides now only try when they need to. They are leading so not trying. They play a lot of games in a season and this is is how they conserve energy.

Teams like Villa think we are in it....we arent.
Yes sometimes their tactic can backfire....But over a season they succeed.

How are we not beating these mugs?

We are dominating and should have been at least 3 goals up vs an expensive Chelsea team that beat and restricted AC Milan at the San Siro to 1 shot on target which was in the 92nd min. However, I guess we all have braced ourselves for the inevitable and typical 2nd half surrender.

Who the fuck says I’m happy? What I am is realistic, we’ve played really well against, on paper a better team, and we’ve been unlucky that Mings made a mistake and their keepers had a belter, how can you not see that…Jesus it’s on Sky, are you even watching the game?

Ha mate don't get me started. You saying I'm not being realistic? I'm the one saying we are losing and our finishing hasn't been good enough. I think that's a pretty fair assessment wouldn't you? Like I said, glad you're happy with how the game has planned out. We dominated them first half and find ourselves losing still.