Aston Villa Vs Cardiff City 10th April KO 19:45 | Page 12 | Vital Football

Aston Villa Vs Cardiff City 10th April KO 19:45

I agree with the first post although it was still a fluke lol

Honestly that distance, it was hardly a quick shot it looped, Carson showed exactly why he couldn't make the grade with us.

Neves has hit far finer efforts this year in my humble.

I agree with the first post although it was still a fluke lol

Honestly that distance, it was hardly a quick shot it looped, Carson showed exactly why he couldn't make the grade with us.

Neves has hit far finer efforts this year in my humble.
If your saying that surely grealishs goal is the same, fell to him & just hit it.
Have watched Rubens goal over & over no way fluke, sets it up unbelievably.

Sorry but Neves goal got to be goal of the season & no it wasn't a fluke, watch how he tease his self up, wondet goal.

He's hit one like that before mate. Think it was during his spell at Notts County.

I'm usually argumentative because it's fun, but honestly Neves 'set up' looks like miscontrol to me, it's not as smooth as flicks like that we've seen from Bergkamp/Ginola etc - he does well to recover granted.

But as said I've seen better from him where he clearly meant it and it wasn't keeper error.

As a football fan I want to see great goals, stunning strikes, both Grealish and Neves goals are what people pay their money to see. Obviously I would rather the stunning strike was from a player in claret and blue but a great finish is still a great finish no matter who the team or player is (unless it's a Birmingham player lol)

Anything Grealish can do, Neves can do better.
Oh my god what a goal at the Mol. tonight, anybody who's not witnessed this goal please do.
2pts needed against small heath on sunday, & the party will go long into the night in Wolves.???.

Did you come on to a Villa forum to talk about Wolves?

Thanks for your visit.

Neves was a poor first touch that actually took the ball behind him and gave him no option but to shoot.

Anyway neither goal is as good as Matt Lowtons v Stoke although Jack's is very close to it.

Is this the same world class Neves who spend 90 mins passing the ball to the crowd at Villa Park.

Neves did have a bit of a stinker at VP, to be fair. Quality player though, we could do with a player of his ability in our midfield.

Matt's goal was terrific, but I think Jack's was even better. The force in that strike combined with the accuracy was astonishing.

Jack has added strength to his game, and it's showing.

I saw you write in one of your posts that Neves and his family were happy living in Wolverhampton or something similar.

Just to clarify , no one can be happy living in Wolverhampton.

:tank:
Believe you me anyone who knows Wolverhampton knows there are some lovely areas(Honest).Like anywhere good & bad everywhere.??
Just don't get too cocky like the tesco bags

Ban the doghead JF
Boo????