Aston Villa Vs Cardiff City 10th April KO 19:45 | Vital Football

Aston Villa Vs Cardiff City 10th April KO 19:45

Villan57

Alert Team
Personally I think we'll get battered if we don't go with our biggest toughest 11 .

Not sure what anyone else is thinking about this game , now that it is a bit of an anticlimax ?

We still need a win for confidence and psychological as we may face Cardiff in the PO's . Shame Hutton isn't available as yes it will be a brawl
----------- Johnstone ----
Elmo Chester Terry Taylor
Snodgrass Jedinak Whelan Adoma
------------ Grealish -----------
------------ Kodija ----------------

We need to win this not only for our own confidence but to try and get Fulham to 2nd place now we can't.

Until Saturday I was looking forward to this. Not so much now.

At least if we win it will royally piss off Colin ****** and it will be good for our confidence I suppose. Other than that. Meh

Yes we need to beat them A/ For our own confidence and B/ To give Fulham a chance and take them out of the equation , and C/ To stuff it right up Colin's jacksie.

Jedinak has to play as the way Cardiff play will be right up his street. I would play Davis as well.

No Kodjia to start yet. Softly softly with him I reckon.

AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

With that said, ahem :shake:

Clearly a Villa win :utv:

Samba is injured isn't he ?

Johnstone

Elmo Chester Terry Bree
Jedinak
Snoddy Hourihane Albert
Super Jack
Davis.

Even if our own hopes of second are gone we need to win for confidence going into the play offs and to hopefully stop those taffs getting second, rather it be Fulham personally! 2 home wins in a few days against biggish clubs will do wonders for confidence.

2 wins this week would get us a play off spot then we could send all the knackered ones off to Spain for a couple of weeks whilst the younger players come in and get there chance not to be picked for the play offs.

Johnstone
Elmo Chester Terry Bree
Snodgrass Jedinak Bjarnason Adomah
Grealish
Davis

Yep, I like that a lot as well. However, I'd probably go for Hogan to start rather than Davis. Davis on his own against Warnock's thugs wouldn't stand much of a chance, if the reason he's there is as a target for hoof. Hogan's movement would give them more problems.

Bree instead of Taylor is an interesting thought. Taylor was awful against Norwich. Bree at least offers more going forwards.

Bjarnason may not have been brilliant against Norwich but I think he's still the right choice for midfield. Jedinak is needed against Cardiff.

I've lost most interest in this one because of the latest bottlejob on Saturday.

But still, I'm addicted to misery so I'll be watching on.

Hang on! If we win we'll only be 4 points behind them?

hader.jpg