Aston Villa v Wolves Match Thread - Sat 6 March @ 5.30pm - Sky | Page 33 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Wolves Match Thread - Sat 6 March @ 5.30pm - Sky

Huh? Harvey Barnes has 13 goals this season. Trossard is head and shoulders above Trez in technical quality and ahead of Bert on consistency. Even Eze would improve us out wide.

Lets be real, how many goals from our right-hand side? How many times do we see Cash and anyone on that side link up like Targett, Barkley and Grealish link up on the left.
I think @Melon Donkey was referencing pulling Trossard off.

I Think It's support and supply, Juan, he's young and still learning, first season in premiership, I do think he will come good.... fingers crossed
Sorry mate, it was a bit tongue-in-cheek from me. I think he already has come good, and has the potential to get better and better. I just think it's weird how some on here don't rate him.

*Cliché alert* It would be a pretty boring forum if we all agreed with one another.

Barkley, is another one of those players that flatters to deceive..... he's a luxury we can't afford...and "luxury" is being generous to him...another Drinkwater, he's never really been convincing

Fair enough I'm obviously flogging a dead horse on Davis. Let's get Wesley back and see what happens. After calming down the stats show a very even game and I will take the point to be honest. It's just so frustrating sometimes we could've won against Sheffield Utd and Wolves today and we'd be bang up there competing for the top 4.
Really annoying that bang average Southampton went there today and won 0-2