Aston Villa v Small Heath Alliance 25/11/18 12pm K.O officially sold out | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Small Heath Alliance 25/11/18 12pm K.O officially sold out

Emotional control, sounds like a Bruce Lee line from enter the dragon but Dean smith is spot on. What a difference this fella is instead of pie face.

On tenterhooks for Dean Smith's press conference at 1 o'clock. If McGinn and Chester don't train today then they are out for Sunday.

On tenterhooks for Dean Smith's press conference at 1 o'clock. If McGinn and Chester don't train today then they are out for Sunday.

Big blow if they are out. Not a deal breaker for Sunday but a very big blow in my humble.

If I was asked which players I would fear being injured the most. It would be these two.
(Apart from Jordan Lyden if he was with us obviously):lol:

Dsr2l3YXgAEM3xU.jpgI think that's outside the dirty/smelly bogs at the Sty? Looks like they have removed a towel and used it as a mic stand and they wonder why we laugh at them:lol::rotfl:DssS57BXgAAOBVZ.jpg

Chester fine .Going to wait another 24 hours on McGinn.

Gulp !!!!!

Well . Halfway there then.

I guess if you were choosing which one to be fit, if you had to make a choice, it would be Chester on account that we haven't got anyone else to play there !.

McGinn will down a couple of vats of Irn Bru between now and Sunday and be fine . Hopefully a bit of mind games from Deano.

Could be the game made for Callum O'Hare to show what he can do.

That's a complete 50/50 shout. Throwing a young very inexperienced kid into a blood and guts derby could be a disaster. On the other hand .... could be a master stroke with a young player who has nothing to fear.

However, if you replace SJM with O'Hare it's going to unbalance things because of the lack of physicality from O'Hare compared with SJM.

That's a complete 50/50 shout. Throwing a young very inexperienced kid into a blood and guts derby could be a disaster. On the other hand .... could be a master stroke with a young player who has nothing to fear.

However, if you replace SJM with O'Hare it's going to unbalance things because of the lack of physicality from O'Hare compared with SJM.

You could say the same thing about anyone who plays instead of SJM couldn't you Melon.

That's been a long two weeks after the rather enjoyable trip to Derby...now to put that lot in their place. I see Mr Monk has started a few 'mind games' in his pre-match presser......don't know what it is but for some reason in addition to the simple fact he manages that lot, the man irritates me intensely! Come on you Villa boys!

It won't be long before we get the usual fantasy BS from the cave people boasting how they are going to infiltrate the Holte End etc in large numbers.

Making up stories up about how hard they are etc comes as second nature to them when in reality, it's mostly fiction just like the Jackanory fantasy books they write about themselves.

The only odd ones I have seen asking/looking for trouble at a Villa Park game have always ended up rolling down the gangways wishing they hadn't been so stupid.
Giving it the big un from behind a row of police. Rattling the gates and coming by coach. Wonder what it will be this year
Would love grealish to bag a corker though and silence them.