Aston Villa v Small Heath Alliance 25/11/18 12pm K.O officially sold out | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Small Heath Alliance 25/11/18 12pm K.O officially sold out

OVB

Vital Squad Member
Not surprising news in its self but how quickly it has done so. Is the sleeping Lion awakening?

As expected sold out, the new owners must be encouraged by the attendances and can see the potential when they get things right on the pitch. When they achieve that the ground must be adjusted to accommodate 50;000 plus maybe!
Hope Smallheath have not been getting tickets in our ends

I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to win this game against the great unwashed.

Let's just say I lose nearly all rationality just thinking about them and I'm now too old to change or want to change thank you.

Just win, because I know the pain it causes them and that will do these days;)

Asked a blues lad at work who’s a regular home and away what their allocation was, he said 2,000 which would be 100 down on last season, wonder why that is if it’s true? Said they sold out in next to no time too.

Since hen did our capacity go down over 1000 ?

Just looking at the stats, 10yrs ago, we used to get 42584 for sold out games, including the Blues (so it is nowt to do with segregation)

Now they say 41366 is a sell out - why ?

The ground is exactly the same now as it was then.

It won't be long before we get the usual fantasy BS from the cave people boasting how they are going to infiltrate the Holte End etc in large numbers.

Making up stories up about how hard they are etc comes as second nature to them when in reality, it's mostly fiction just like the Jackanory fantasy books they write about themselves.

The only odd ones I have seen asking/looking for trouble at a Villa Park game have always ended up rolling down the gangways wishing they hadn't been so stupid.

Last edited:
It won't be long before we get the usual fantasy BS from the cave people boasting how they are going to infiltrate the Holte End etc in large numbers.

Making up stories up about how hard they come as second nature to them when in reality, it's mostly fiction.

The only odd ones I have seen have always ended up rolling down the gangways wishing they hadn't been so stupid.
Oh yes, that shit gets rolled out every year _zzzzzzzzzzzz. Funny how they haven't beaten us in god knows how many years but you know if they do they wouldn't stop going on about.
Message to Dean and the boys, n batter the tramps.

Found out they were given 2,100 which is the same as last year so no increase (For good behaviour) like last season or decrease. Tickets were £30 too so no idea why Bolton fans were charged £38, must be a reciprocal agreement between us.

Making up stories up about how hard they are etc comes as second nature to them when in reality, it's mostly fiction just like the Jackanory fantasy books they write about themselves.

The only odd ones I have seen asking/looking for trouble at a Villa Park game have always ended up rolling down the gangways wishing they hadn't been so stupid.

That one eyed lulu usually spouts some bullshit every year.
Don’t know if it’s just me but in the days of carnage off the pitch I never came across him home or away to them.

That one eyed lulu usually spouts some bullshit every year.
Don’t know if it’s just me but in the days of carnage off the pitch I never came across him home or away to them.

I concur, all the other usual suspects spring to mind but not him

He says "I'm going to f*** Grealish over."
I think the player who said he was going to do Grealish is Pedersen, is he the player they bought when on the f f p embargo, hope he costs them a 10 point reduction. also Jack to score from the free kick he gave away

Question on The Chase ‘What football team does Birmingham city play in the Second City Derby’? Answer given... Tottenham ??‍♂️?