Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd - Match Thread - Friday 8th Feb, 7.45pm | Page 14 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd - Match Thread - Friday 8th Feb, 7.45pm

I agree with a previous comment, Smith is out of his depth, we will be a second rate club for many years to come. Loans and old men don't create stability.

Holte Lower called me crazy when I said it could take 20 years to get out of this division. Without Grealish, McGinn and Abraham next season, we will have no threat and not even the neucleus of a promotion capable team. Next year will be 4 seasons and counting.

The jury's out on Smith as he needs a transfer window and although I dislike both men, I will watch Bruce and O'Neills new teams with interest. However, when it comes to up and coming managers, Chris Wilder is the real deal.

Last edited:
Holte Lower called me crazy when I said it could take 20 years to get out of this division. Without Grealish, McGinn and Abraham, we will have no threat and not even the neucleus of a promotion capable team. Next year will be 4 seasons and counting.

The jury's out on Smith as he needs a transfer window and although I dislike both men, I will watch Bruce and O'Neills new teams with interest. However, when it comes to up and coming managers, Chris Wilder is the real deal.

Next year Grealish and Mcginn will be gone.

Some of the posts on here tonight are utterly embarrassing and cringe-worthy.

:clap:
we have been outplayed by a much better team of motivated players put together by a coach over time.
Our coach is of similar mode, just starting his squad build but much of the squad he inherited and has to pick from are not good enough.
Give youth a go, we lose and he will get slaughtered.
Do he picks so called experienced players and they let him and the fans down.
Just wondering if some on here would like me to put an order in for bed sheets as you already have worked out that Smith is not good enough?
No coach could work miracles with this squad plus the injuries to our quality players.
some people need to get real about our squad.
its punched above itself to be in a position to challenge for a play off spot and that was because of the run under Smith.