Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd - Match Thread - Friday 8th Feb, 7.45pm | Page 13 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd - Match Thread - Friday 8th Feb, 7.45pm

So where is Davis again ?
We are short on goals so just play with 2 big men up top and win ugly.

We keep playing wingers yet how may crosses do they put in per game.

That's another season wasted. Cant believe we pay them probably the most wages of this League and everybody laughs about Villa...

You’d think the likes of Hutton and Taylor would make up for their lack of youthfulness with experience, but Sharp has been a wiley fox, bullied them and it’s paid off.

Well there is one positive from tonight.

If Smith had any doubts that some of the players at the club needed to be sold, instead of simply put down, he must now be in the camp thinking tranquiliser come the summer - if not later this evening.

At least our talented coach can change his after match interview from one defeat ( in the last minute, against the league leaders) in eleven games, to two defeats.

Jedinak was absolutely shocking - slow and plodding.
Hourihane is abysmal. How on Gods earth does he keep getting picked?

That's another season wasted. Cant believe we pay them probably the most wages of this League and everybody laughs about Villa...

I don’t understand why commentators and fans are always quote our “names” and are genuinely fearful of them. I can barely recognise one or two opposition players yet time after time they outplay and beat our dads army.

You play Bruce players you get Bruce results.
Greedy players with no hunger knowing they are never gonna get a bigger wage or get a bigger club.

I would
Well there is one positive from tonight.

If Smith had any doubts that some of the players at the club needed to be sold, instead of simply put down, he must now be in the camp thinking tranquiliser come the summer - if not later this evening.
I would play the whole U23 team next game, genuinely.

A penny for Abraham thoughts tonight. How on earth did he stay with this shambles

That foul sums both Hourihane and Whelan up. Hourihane is off the pace and tackles like a snow flake, Whelan is ten yards away so ends up getting booked. Both are shite.

And Neil Taylor kills us, only pass he can make is backwards. Watch Gibbs for smethwick and see how a decent LB should play. If we had Gibbs we’d be a much better team, taylor is that ineffective.