Aston Villa v Sheff Utd Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Sheff Utd Match Thread

I don't see any white flag being waved. Just because one or two have expressed reservations about football starting again , doesn't mean that they aren't going to give their all once they get out on the pitch.

I guess some of us felt it was out before covid, so worry it won't have been put away?

Hopefully on match days, it cools down a bit, as that will add to the challenge of not being fully match fit for sure.

Oh right, maybe, hope so! Went for a walk yesterday with a 3 stone weighted jacket on, it was hot and hard work. LOL

Let’s hope these players have had chance to do some academic work on the game, and learn about some game management.

We’ll need some serious game management if we are to get out of this mess.

Hope the team has learnt how to pass the damn ball to create chances during the Covid break. Personally, I am happy to see McG return which means now instead of Jack the team has another player to pass the ball to !

Super John McGinn is massive. Absolutely massive. First game back he’ll burn himself out and risk himself getting injured which is the last thing we want, so let’s not get on his back if he doesn’t get from box to box.

Edit: On his back online and from our living rooms, obviously 😄

Last edited:
Anyone know what our squad options are?

Do we have Heaton, McGinn and Wesley all back and in line for selection?