Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest , Wednesday 28th November 19.45 K.O | Page 13 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest , Wednesday 28th November 19.45 K.O

Need to get something done with that defence as it is costing us.
At 5-4 against 10 we should never have given them a sniff.
Scoring 5 at home and still not winning is pretty shocking.

Having said that coming from behind 3 times and heads not dropping at all is a big positive.
I guess all of us would take this though after what has gone on before.

I think Forest deserved a point for they way they attacked. 5 goals away from home and only a point lol.

On the other hand 5 goals at home and we still haven't won. Crazy game.

I'll settle for that point, go and beat Boro at the weekend and it will have been a very good week.

Need to get something done with that defence as it is costing us.
At 5-4 against 10 we should never have given them a sniff.
Scoring 5 at home and still not winning is pretty shocking.

Having said that coming from behind 3 times and heads not dropping at all is a big positive.
I guess all of us would take this though after what has gone on before.

My problem now is other teams will be shown videos of our defence in that game and every team will come and give it their all and eventually potentially knackering our players out.

Can't fault that after being 2 down so early. One thing is certain this season is not going to be dull. Results went our way as well.

Buying Nyland, loaning Elphick, not buying a left back etc etc etc.

I agree he was an hopeless bastard, what I’m saying though is, we couldn’t score in brothel under Bruce and that’s been turned around, so on that thinking we should be tighter at the back, and why keep playing that fucking keeper when we have 2 others who should be given a run in the team, Forest are average at best and if we had a decent back line and keeper we would off won that 5-0. Anyhow feels like a defeat but at the end of the season could mean a lot, and we’re 1 game nearer the transfer window :grinning:

And breathe!!!

If the new owners did not know what to spend money on in January, they do now.

Nyland has to be dropped for Boro - the kid from the U17 would do better.

I actually thought he played very well pre season when he was given a game or so, looked calm and confident and a clean sheet too if I remember correctly.