Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st | Page 4 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st

Yeah I'm in the queue as well, except I haven't got a number, it's just counting down until 5!

Tickets bought but sadly my 11 year old son can only get a ticket next week, no problem I'm sure someone will keep an eye on him if he has to sit somewhere else from me. 😁

Can anyone help? 3 times been in the queue, got to my turn and they say directing you to web site, then send me back to previous page ? must be doing something wrong ! any guidance would be appreciated

Bullshit this is. It says coming soon on my account. It only says that you are not eligible to buy the tickets which is not right in our case.

I. AM . NOT . HAPPY

Well I’ve purchased my tickets for my lad and a couple of season ticket holders but who sit by us...but still not happy..Just bloody realised my lad qualified for the U22 category but didnt even notice it was there.....Mrs Langoe isn’t impressed that I’ve paid £16 more than I should have done...but as one or two may remember....she has a habit of throwing Wembley tickets in the bin anyway so she has no right to lecture about me being ‘bloody useless’!

There's actually a generation of kids now grown up thinking Man City are on a par with Real Midrid and the like. Where we older fans don't think of them as even as good as us
How many times have Madrid won the European cup? Is it 13? I don't get why any of our clubs are put in the same bracket by our media.
Having said that..the city half and half
scarf might be the nearest thing to equality we get on the day!

Expensive day drinking, I've never got it personally I go to watch the game. Probably stems from going as a child, then growing up and taking my own kids now Grandkids, drinking has never been part of it
In the past I have seen lunatics throwing pints at the back of the Holte end and getting thrown out before a ball is kicked. Now it's the pie and chips after 20 minutes brigade that get under my skin more.