Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st

Apologies if this is in a post but I haven’t seen it, what’s the allocation?

Is the atmosphere better in the upper or lower? I normally go lower around 136-137 I’ve been upper twice at Wembo, once against liverpool which was amazing though it probably was everywhere, but I thought it was flat against United in the League cup we got cheated out of - and everyone was sitting all game 😉

Only ask because someone posted on here upper was better before the playoff final.

Ha ha ha "I normally go" brilliant Dan just made me chuckle we are there so often you put "normally"

My Granddaughter is 9 I think this is the 5th trip to Wembley , she thinks it's annual event

Is the atmosphere better in the upper or lower? I normally go lower around 136-137 I’ve been upper twice at Wembo, once against liverpool which was amazing though it probably was everywhere, but I thought it was flat against United in the League cup we got cheated out of - and everyone was sitting all game 😉

Only ask because someone posted on here upper was better before the playoff final.

Just over 33,000 each

I was upper v Derby and it was rocking , but there again I would imagine everywhere was . I think if you go upper you have to get near the front if you know what I mean.

Just over 33,000 each

I was upper v Derby and it was rocking , but there again I would imagine everywhere was . I think if you go upper you have to get near the front if you know what I mean.
I was upper Derby and upper Fulham. Derby rocked Fulham didnt so I suppose it might have something to do with the result on the day.

Went upper, quite a long way back for Man U final in 2010 and haven’t been back since....even though I’m in the Upper Holte at Villa Park...that was too far away from the pitch for me. I’d want to be closer to the front of the upper if I went back there. Been in blocks 134 or 135 since 2010....about 25+ rows back, means we’re high enough to get a decent view. Good atmosphere, everyone standing throughout.

They've added and additional criteria for members with 8 home games and 5 home games now for members

The 2018 playoff final vs Fulham was a 17:00 kick off.

Don't seem to recall it being much of an issue.

If people want to get drunk they'll get drunk, whatever time kickoff is.

Some won't even make it after a whole day of drinking, they'll be passed out somewhere.

Yup they will be starting at 9am.

A bloke at the Brighton game sitting in front of me spent the whole game asleep , he woke up for about a minute when Super Jack scored and then fell asleep again !!!!

Yup they will be starting at 9am.

A bloke at the Brighton game sitting in front of me spent the whole game asleep , he woke up for about a minute when Super Jack scored and then fell asleep again !!!!

Expensive day drinking, I've never got it personally I go to watch the game. Probably stems from going as a child, then growing up and taking my own kids now Grandkids, drinking has never been part of it

Delay tonight on the ticket ordering, they are asking you all try from 5.30pm not 5pm.

Cheers :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: