Aston Villa v Leicester City - Match Thread - Sunday 5th December | Page 35 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Leicester City - Match Thread - Sunday 5th December

He needs a rocket up his arse to get moving though. Not sure I’ve seen a lazier youngster, usually at that age they’re raring to go and want to chase everything down. Maybe it shows he’s more composed but he has a long way to go before he’s good enough to get away with that style

Its not a style its the way he is. Doubtful he can or will change it. Love it or hate it, its likely to be there for the long term

Good to see that one of our "elite" referees doesn't know the rules.

What must Mike Riley be teaching them at reffing school ?

Anyway irrespective of that the notion that the goalie had the ball under control in what was a fraction of a second is ridiculous.

No doubt if it was Rugby it would be a try or a touch down but football has to be more than just touching the ball.
I'm just glad we won despite the cheating twat and a yet another ref that only got one decision right and that was to stop play for the minute of applause for little Arther

Chukwemaeka, Philogene-Bidace and Iroegobunum on the bench. Is this a sign that Gerrard believes these young players are ready to stake a claim in the squad or is it a sign of our first squad's weakness?
I hope to see more of them but I wonder if they'll still figure when we, (if we) , strengthen in January.

No doubt if it was Rugby it would be a try or a touch down but football has to be more than just touching the ball.
I'm just glad we won despite the cheating twat and a yet another ref that only got one decision right and that was to stop play for the minute of applause for little Arther

I was going to mention that the sky reporter on the game said and i quote " if this was a rugby game that would have been a try " and merson agreed with him !!! WTF has that got to do with a football game ! ( recon he is back on the sauce )

I was going to mention that the sky reporter on the game said and i quote " if this was a rugby game that would have been a try " and merson agreed with him !!! WTF has that got to do with a football game ! ( recon he is back on the sauce )
Cant wait for there to be a similar incident with the untouchable 6. But it will be swept under the carpet and not highlighted no doubt.

Chukwemaeka, Philogene-Bidace and Iroegobunum on the bench. Is this a sign that Gerrard believes these young players are ready to stake a claim in the squad or is it a sign of our first squad's weakness?
I hope to see more of them but I wonder if they'll still figure when we, (if we) , strengthen in January.

No-one else fit to choose from atm - be good if they get some time when some of the others are available.
I guess if we're actually putting more effort in these days we'll need to rotate a few anyway.
Still need to strengthen mind and should do so whenever there's a chance to do that

we've seen them given by VAR after 2 mins of looking

Yeah I agree, but that's because the twat in the VAR van doesn't usually know what he's doing. He should have been boo0ked for the dive IMO. El Ghazi had one last season for similar
There was another incident late on when Schmeichel just ran into Mings while he was jumping and fell over him. Seen a few people trying to claim that should have been a penalty as well :shake::clown:

Yeah I agree, but that's because the twat in the VAR van doesn't usually know what he's doing. He should have been boo0ked for the dive IMO. El Ghazi had one last season for similar
There was another incident late on when Schmeichel just ran into Mings while he was jumping and fell over him. Seen a few people trying to claim that should have been a penalty as well :shake::clown:

Yes saw that last night while watching the game back on Sky, it's getting stupid again