Aston Villa v Leicester City - Match Thread - Sunday 5th December | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Leicester City - Match Thread - Sunday 5th December

garygaryshaw

Vital Football Hero
We have a surprisingly poor record against Leicester over the years

Villa 35 wins
Draws 25
Leicester 44 wins

Not sure why, as apart from a few years under O'Neill when we couldn't beat them they weren't any good until the Thai bloke took over.
Leicester seem all over the place at the back this season, not kept a clean sheet since the opening day so hopefully there could be a few goals for us. Last nights 2nd half performance has certainly given me more optimism anyway

They’re hardly setting the world alight at the moment, given we haven’t beaten them in the league at home for a while now whilst being played off the park a couple of times, it’s about time we turned them over. We can take a lot of confidence from our last three games, I hope we play a fast, attacking style and high pressing game.

We have the wind our sails to win this, I think I’ll go for a prediction league win which I wouldn’t have said a few weeks ago.

where is the prediction score link feeling confident was close last time hoping with Stevie Gerrard having a word might win this one

Maddison seems to be coming into form. Put Marvelous on him.

Yeah he was excellent last night - I think if you can tie up him and don't have any brain farts when marking Vardy we can get a result. Their defence without Fofana looks slow. Hopefully Ollie does much more of what he did last night.

Maddison is flying at the moment. I know as I got 30 points off him from 2 games on Dreamteam this week.

Just our luck for him today be back in form now.

They're a 3 man team. Maddison, Vardy and Barnes. Keep them quiet and we'll win.

Bloody Old man Steptoe always seems to notch against us in front of the Holte. Don’t let it happen again !