Aston Villa v Bristol City - Match Thread - Sat 13th April, 3pm | Page 16 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bristol City - Match Thread - Sat 13th April, 3pm

Despite him being a tosser of the highest order Johnson is actually doing a decent job for them, considering their resources and the fact that they lose whoever their star player is every summer.

He'll never make it at the top level though as he seems to have a total meltdown whenever they lose. It's not a bad thing to hate losing but this is twice we've beaten them in a crunch match and twice he's been whinging about ridiculous things. As for this Hunt idiot, El Ghazi had him on toast all afternoon. If I were him I'd be keeping a low profile out of embarrassment.
If you think Johnson is a knob just take a look at their fans forum OTIB. The vitriol aimed at Villa, Villa fans, Aston, Birmingham etc. Fuck me football must be the ONLY thing in their lives. Wouldn't be surprised if they are burning Steve Winwood and Sabath albums.

And the Birmingham Fail with a headline describing it as a “controversial win”. Somebody needs to get rid of that fake news rag.
It was controversial GM, we only won 2-1.

If the Bristolians hadn't put a hex on Conner, he'd have had a hatrick and we'd have won by a lot more. The bad voodoo that struck Jack down on the eve of the game - if these things aren't controversial I just don't know what is. Investigate that Sky :eek!:

If you think Johnson is a knob just take a look at their fans forum OTIB. The vitriol aimed at Villa, Villa fans, Aston, Birmingham etc. Fuck me football must be the ONLY thing in their lives. Wouldn't be surprised if they are burning Steve Winwood and Sabath albums.

Obviously they're trying to manufacture a rivalry as they haven't played Rovers in a while. Sad really. Hopefully we'll be leaving them and their bitter fans/manager behind.

Most BC fans saying no atmosphere inside the ground. Was that the case, because its very hard to tell from the back of K4 where its always noisy and you cant hear the rest of the ground.

Last edited:
Most BS fans saying no atmosphere inside the ground. Was that the case, because its very hard to tell from the back of K4 where its always noisy and you cant hear the rest of the ground.

I'd say 9 times out of 10 the away fans will always sing more than home fans. But when we get going we would certainly drown out the noise from the away end. Its the same with most teams

I'd say 9 times out of 10 the away fans will always sing more than home fans. But when we get going we would certainly drown out the noise from the away end. Its the same with most teams
The problem at Villa Park is most of the noise comes from the upper holte and the least amount comes from the Witton Lane Stand. Hence why away fans claim there’s no noise. The sheer size of the holte end is the issue. I will say that I’ve watched a handful of matches from the north stand back in the day and the sound doesn’t carry from the holte end until the place really gets rocking... Add the lack of wooden flooring in the trinity and the noise level at Villa Park has definitely gone down in my lifetime...

Couldn't help myself, had to pop in over to the OTIB site just to see if any of the Bristol fans had continued their raving about everything Aston Villa and what they had to say about us beating Bolton yesterday.

No comments about the Villa but 90% of their fans seemed absolutely delighted that Bolton had been relegated. Really are a horrible, classless set of supporters.