Aston Villa v Bristol City - Match Thread - Sat 13th April, 3pm | Page 15 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bristol City - Match Thread - Sat 13th April, 3pm

Platt was a very good player who I enjoyed watching at the Villa.

However, he started to believe his own hype and became rather a big-head and I agree the term "smug" does suit him.

Not too fussed about comparisons.

I think we should celebrate both for the contribution they made/are making to our great club.

Platty came back with Arsenal, scored and did not celebrate.

I love him - he was a FANTASTIC player for us.

Platt was a very good player who I enjoyed watching at the Villa.

However, he started to believe his own hype and became rather a big-head and I agree the term "smug" does suit him.
Anyone could look good in the midfield that contained Sid

By the sounds of it Bristol City fans think he's the weak link in their team too. If you only have 1 shot on target in 90 minutes you probably dont deserve to get anything out of a game

This feels like an appropriate thread.

Bristol City fans anger at £7 'rip-off' Easter egg in club shop
A football club shop has been criticised for rebranding a £1 Easter egg and selling it for £7.

Bristol Sport, based at the Ashton Gate football stadium, is selling Cadbury eggs with Bristol City, Bristol Bears or Bristol Flyers cardboard covers on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-47960714

Definitely something in the water - but I don't for a second think they are alone.

Despite him being a tosser of the highest order Johnson is actually doing a decent job for them, considering their resources and the fact that they lose whoever their star player is every summer.

He'll never make it at the top level though as he seems to have a total meltdown whenever they lose. It's not a bad thing to hate losing but this is twice we've beaten them in a crunch match and twice he's been whinging about ridiculous things. As for this Hunt idiot, El Ghazi had him on toast all afternoon. If I were him I'd be keeping a low profile out of embarrassment.