Aston Villa v Brentford: Saturday 6th April, 3pm | Page 20 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brentford: Saturday 6th April, 3pm

Draw is a bad result. We lose Luiz for 2 games as well. Shit second half defending biting us in the arse again.

We've thrown the win away and this could well prove to be fatal come the end of the season. I feel like our top four finish is in serious jeopardy now. What an absolute 10 or so minutes of complete and utter madness.

Whilst it doesn't feel like it, the only remotely positive thing to come out of that was a point rather than a defeat. But still, there's no way we should have thrown this away.

Let’s hope that Forest’s willingness to beat the drop is enough for Spunks to drop points tomorrow.

What a crap afternoon

I said previously that I don't see us getting to 70pts. But I think we will get at least 5th and that should get CL.

I'm almost more annoyed about Doug managing to get a stupid yellow in the dying seconds than the game itself. Just about sums it up, head loss. There is perspective to be had I'm sure—but that was infuriating.

When we wobble when we are up against momentum we capitulate badly. We’ve seen that same thing happen repeatedly this season. For how much good we have seen this year that’s one underlying weakness.

We need to hope that 5th place gives us CL.
You think we good enough? I’d say UEFA cup qualification is where we are at personally - disappointing 10 mins today but it’s a point and that Man U defeat cost em 3 points so not an absolute disaster