Aston Villa v Boro - Play Off Semi Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Boro - Play Off Semi Thread

So how exactly did Traore get a higher rating than Hutton who shackled him out of the game from having any material impact?

I would definitely go for fresh legs tomorrow night, but think Kodja, Grealish, Jedinak and Hutton are going to have to go again (not that Codger did much and has much to prove by starting him).

I wouldn't go nuts with changes on Tuesday.

We had the advantage of keeping people fresh against Milwall, and the final is 11 days after the 2nd leg, so i'd be going pretty much full strength barring injuries or if anyone is looking particularly tired.

Same team for me, with Taylor or Bree in for Elmo. Elmo is a big loss though as I don't trust Taylor or Bree.... especially against Adama.

Gonna be lots of flank switching for McCafu again.

I think it should be Bree that steps up. He has shown he can play in either full-back position and would anticipate he can shackle Downing, so it would allow the switching of flanks with Hutton to happen more easily.

Yes. Taylor is injured so it will be Bree I reckon.

Jedi has to play again but I wouldn't be surprised if Whelan came in with the games being so close together.

I knew he was injured at the weekend, just wasn't sure for how long.

Bree it is then.... unless Micah Richards fancies a run out? :throw:

Anyone but Taylor!. He is toilet.

But I would go for Thor. And as said Cafu needs to be on whatever flank Adama is .

Remember when we had about 16 right backs? I can't even remember who they were now, but I remember when we signed Elmo all saying we have too many right backs.

Now Elmo is out and we don't have any decent cover.

Well we started the season with Hutton, Bree, de Laet and Richards before adding Elmo to the list. And we've used Tuanzebe there as well.

Oh yeah I forgot about De Laet.

How long is Tuanzebe out for? Not sure I trust Bree at all. Just don't think he's very good.

The last twice I have seen Bree play he played left back at Bolton and right back at Millwall.

To be fair he did well both times. I wouldn't have any problem playing him.

Oh yeah I forgot about De Laet.

How long is Tuanzebe out for? Not sure I trust Bree at all. Just don't think he's very good.

I'm sure Bruce said we'd not be seeing Tuanzebe again this season. I'd be happy with Bree, provided Hutton follows Adama like he did on Saturday.

Just heard Terry, Grealish and Hutton are all doubts...........

... is not the kind of thing I want to hear today, and I doubt we will do.