Aston Villa v Boro - Play Off Semi Thread | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Boro - Play Off Semi Thread

Looks like some good games - not just us and Boro but Fulham and Derby as well. Will be booking my tickets later. I don't want to see Downing and Adama with smug looks on their faces, I want to see Adomah dancing!

Pulis is so full of dirty tactics I'd put nothing against him without shame to win - The blokes an arse and I have that from a good source even back from when he managed Bournemouth.......PLEASE, Villa beat this shitty team and generally, shitty supporters.

Gone on line to reserve my seat but after waiting in a queue for 18 minutes and going through the process it doesn't display my ticket details so can't get any further. Spoke to my mate who is having the same problem. Anyone else having problems?

I go into this play-off with my eyes shut. After all, we are Villa.......... Expect nothing, then I won't be disappointed.

How do I reserve my my seat as a sth? If I don’t get a ticket I’ll cancel next season really annoyed at this
Pisses me off as well Dan , would be easier all round to just switch on the ticket . Tight feckers would rather cause chaos

Pisses me off as well Dan , would be easier all round to just switch on the ticket . Tight feckers would rather cause chaos
At least give STHs a few days to buy and reserve, if I pay a few hundred quid I expect some preferential treatment

Am I missing something about these tickets for the home game? Is it a free for all? Im
Not near a decent computer or iPad to book

My mates are very worried about Adomah, I havent been watching Adama or anyone else.

If team we know and love show up we'll be fine.

Am I missing something about these tickets for the home game? Is it a free for all? Im
Not near a decent computer or iPad to book

STH can book online from 5pm today, then from 5pm tomorrow, it's open to those who have been to three or more home games, then general sale from Weds. You have until 5pm (I think) on Weds to get your ST seat.