Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread

I wouldn't have paid for that tram ride tbh. It was bordering on dangerous.

Last season it was like a tin of sardines after the game, couldn’t even get my phone out my pocket. This season just walked up and got on no problem (There were people checking and selling tickets but just walked through as there were too many people) and had some room right after the game, I didn’t leave right away either as I applauded the players off.

Last season it was like a tin of sardines after the game, couldn’t even get my phone out my pocket. This season just walked up and got on no problem (There were people checking and selling tickets but just walked through as there were too many people) and had some room right after the game, I didn’t leave right away either as I applauded the players off.

Ah right. I was on a sardine one today.

Bruce happy to go on about his second half onslaught, no mention of the fact that Dean Smith has finally given us a defence that kept him out.

Just watching the vlogs on YouTube (a 13 year old who records the moment they leave their house to getting in the car home), looks like Yorkshire magistrates will be busy with a few pitch invaders Monday :utv:

Bruce happy to go on about his second half onslaught, no mention of the fact that Dean Smith has finally given us a defence that kept him out.

He said we hardly had a shot on goal. We had 5 on target to their 3. Deluded.

We won because we were more effective, even if we weren't on form. Story of Bruce's approach; load of huff, not much puff.

Just watching the vlogs on YouTube (a 13 year old who records the moment they leave their house to getting in the car home), looks like Yorkshire magistrates will be busy with a few pitch invaders Monday :utv:

I just watched the ‘Villa on tour’ one on YouTube, generally not a fan of these vlog things but had to see the scenes at the end, looked mental (which it was) behind the goal where I was