Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12) | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12)

The way we are playing I fear nobody in this league 😄
Amazing isn't it for the last decade or more this run of games coming up I would be writing them off and looking where our next points will possibly come from but now I'm thinking we will give every one of them a game and potentially beat them all amazing feeling and it's so great to be able to keep warning the Wolves twats about the gap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One thing for sure the lads are giving us something to smile about in these shitty times, don't see any reason for that to stop against Chelsea if we keep playing the way we are. Don't fear any of them atm.

Just found out I can get my amazon prime straight onto the TV via the Q box. Can't find it on the menu but if you press the microphone button and say Prime video up it pops. put the code they give you into anther device and away you go.

Next three games are very difficult, any points from them will be a bonus for me. Have to say Frank will have them fired up so I hope I'm wrong but I will say 2-1 to Chelsea.

They've lost 3 out of 4, Too many changes, too many things going wrong, and with just 1 day to implement a game plan against us, a team who have self belief confidence, and have already beaten the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester I can't see them being confident themselves.

I've predicted a draw, I want to predict the win but it's Chelsea and if we do manage the unthinkable I think everyone will start to take notice of us and that we're serious contenders for a top 4-6 finish.

Crazy to even think we've got a serious chance against them away from home, but who knows!! If we win against Chelsea tomorrow it wouldn't even be a massive upset with the way we've played this season and I think that speaks volumes with how far we've come.

Lampard's said already he's going to make at least 6 changes, according to the BBC. Got a feeling it's going to come down to fitness and squad strength tomorrow unfortunately.

Can the likes of Watkins, McGinn, Douglas, Targett, Cash who worked so hard against Palace do it again against fresh legs of Chelsea who are coming on with a point to prove having seen their competitors for starting spots lose miserably to Arsenal? I don't know.

What I do know is, if we CAN match the performance levels against Palace for another long 90 minutes, we can win this. And that's something that I would have got laughed at for saying 6 months ago, so that's progress.

Looking forward to the next four games. They're the games we want to be in this league for first and foremost, the big games.

They've lost 3 out of 4, Too many changes, too many things going wrong, and with just 1 day to implement a game plan against us, a team who have self belief confidence, and have already beaten the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester I can't see them being confident themselves.

I've predicted a draw, I want to predict the win but it's Chelsea and if we do manage the unthinkable I think everyone will start to take notice of us and that we're serious contenders for a top 4-6 finish.

Crazy to even think we've got a serious chance against them away from home, but who knows!! If we win against Chelsea tomorrow it wouldn't even be a massive upset with the way we've played this season and I think that speaks volumes with how far we've come.
They said on sky that Chelsea have played 27 different players so far this season. 15 game and 27 players, small wonder they are struggling.

Considering how big a club they are and the kind of quality players they have, I would have predicted a certain defeat for us. I still cannot believe they lost to Arsenal yesterday, and given our playing style, our performance on the whole, our away form and the fact we have beaten top teams this season, a win would not surprise me one bit :utv:

Considering how big a club they are and the kind of quality players they have, I would have predicted a certain defeat for us. I still cannot believe they lost to Arsenal yesterday, and given our playing style, our performance on the whole, our away form and the fact we have beaten top teams this season, a win would not surprise me one bit :utv:
4 to 1 to win with the bookies. I’d say that‘s worth a flutter