Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 2 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

I cannot see us getting anything here, it's Man City all over again. Players are getting tired. The big game is next Thursday! That's our season in 90 mins....

Delighted to report that David Coote is in charge…probably not the best way to describe him as he’s rarely in charge of any bloody game tbh!
I have come to the conclusion that the game has moved on to a level that none of these morons can keep up with. VAR has just made them frightened and lazy. The errors are there every game now. Each fixture brings the same old inadequate team of officials from a very limited talent pool.

I have come to the conclusion that the game has moved on to a level that none of these morons can keep up with. VAR has just made them frightened and lazy. The errors are there every game now. Each fixture brings the same old inadequate team of officials from a very limited talent pool.
The game is faster, and more intense but technology and ref support has moved on even faster, so they should be doing better, not worse.

An early goal gives us a chance, albeit we’ve let leads slip recently. If they score first we’ll get rolled over.

The game is faster, and more intense but technology and ref support has moved on even faster, so they should be doing better, not worse.
I'm not so sure it's played faster these days, I'd say it is more technical and there is more sly cheating going on but I don't think it's faster than the old Blood and Thunder days.

A win here derails their season. The league and Champions Lge. Lost in the space of 4 days.

I’d expect them to be bang up for it because anything less than a win likely hands city or Liverpool the title.

Gut feeling and no scientific evidence, but I fancy us to do them tomorrow. 2-1. Sky Sports into meltdown.
And why not? We’ve done em once - results today were a big swing in our favour. Manure and Newcastle have to win 5/6 minimum to go above us now. They will be feeling the pressure - we need to take advantage. A draw would be a fantastic result.