Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

sirdennis

Alert Team
We move on to the next massive game

By the time we kick off on Sunday it'll have been 66 hours since Lillie , whereas Arsenal have had 48 hrs extra.

Surely we must rotate , although the scope for that is limited with our injury woes.

Thoughts?

By the time we kick off on Sunday it'll have been 66 hours since Lillie , whereas Arsenal have had 48 hrs extra.

Surely we must rotate , although the scope for that is limited with our injury woes.

Thoughts?

worst Sturdy option hiding behind sofa Savant diagonal celebration

Hoping that Cash is back for this, no idea whether he will be or not. Having him back will really help us I hope. Sometimes I've criticised him this season but he's been in good form and we desperately need Konsa back at CB.

Unusually for me I've predicted a loss in the Erod, I think it is going to be very tough, maybe we can eke out a draw.

Thoughts?
I think Emery will rotate during the game so to speak - have to say we do seem to lose impetus when we make changes that seem to be rotation rather than tactical/we need to change a scoreline. The Spurs result will play a part on how we set up aswell - the varying kick off times really do make a difference now - especially with how closely matched we are with spurs.

Really got a bad feeling about this one. Can't see anything other than a pummeling.

Thoughts?
Too some extent it's a free hit, but a lot will depend on our defensive midfield. Think it's a case of fingers crossed with that one, because our options are limited. Idiot Dougie missing because of stupid petty fouls. Cheating bastard Saka will be looking to silence his critics after all the stick he's taken this week. Good news is Arsenal are prone to the odd backfire and their crowd will get on their backs pretty quickly if we can hold them up . Really difficult to call this one, just hope it's not a confidence saping thumping.
Forgot to mention, their goal keeping situation offers a bit of hope. Has been the odd fuck up just lately. Need one, or two on Sunday.

Get in and out with no extra injuries suspensions or gd damage.

We haven't got anything to rotate either.

We just aren't at it like we were against them at home. We could be in for a pumping tbh. More difficult than Citeh away at the moment.

if they rest a few with bayern in mind -
that might keep it down to 4 or 5.

midfield with no Kamara is a big problem which needs sorting in the summer as it seems no combination of what we have is up to the job.

Not a chance in hell. Pity we couldn't go there with a full strength squad, but it is what it is, our hands our tied.

All points towards a surprise result usually.

Hopefully Arteta will get over confident and rest a few of his better players on Sunday with one eye on a tough trip to Bayern on Wednesday. We really need to avoid a battering so the goal difference doesnt get damaged any further.

Not sure what to make of this game. I think Young Tim will start and hopefully we’ll launch McGinn in beside him.

We won’t see it but I wouldn’t mind seeing Duran and Ollie start up front just to see Duran batter Saliba. It would be a brilliant game to start Diaby thru the middle which is much more likely.

Can see nothing but a bit of a mullering to be honest.....

Hoping for one of those freak results ...