Around the Grounds | Page 39 | Vital Football

Around the Grounds

They've been having Sunderland away type conversations recently i.e. defenders who can't deal with the ball as Artell wants.

Some good news - Sunderland Til I Die season 3 is here! Wasn’t expecting that! Hopefully showing us beating them in the play offs.

Interesting start to March, at home to Forest Green followed a week later by away to Sutton. Lose both of them and the Fishy will be compulsive viewing.
We know Colchester aren't going anywhere now ;) , so it looks like two from three with a veggie cod dish being the dream ticket.

Sorry for already been mentioned, just seen this!
World premier showing.........Cleethorpes!!!!
Best footballing comeback story of the 21st century!. Has Grimesby got there're?
Deluded fools!!

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 18
Did sneak a look at the Fishy, some calling for Artell to go already!
Seems he allegedly (some dispute about the words used) had a go at the fans for getting on players backs when playing out from the back.
Think we got lucky that we were playing behind closed doors when we had peak playing out. That said if the manager is set on it then best to sit on your hands and keep stum, it’s not going to help the players moaning.

I appreciate I'm perhaps in the minority, but I'd much rather see Salford and Forest Green down than Grimsby
Hell yeah, at least the cods are a 'real' football club unlike the media circus that is Salford and the ego driven '2 stars on my shirt' club from Gloucestershire.