After all the fall outs and bitching and in fighting

There are a few things that unite us all

BC and PT
Robbo and Psycho
Our dislike of Derby, Millwall and Sheff Utd
Playing a passing game

But imho

The 2 outstanding ones are NFFC and our dislike of the Scousers

I'd actually like to see them miss out on the last day of the season because Firmino missed an open goal due to being bitten in the penalty area in conjunction with whoever actually wins the title being awarded the worlds dodgiest penalty in the final minute.

Were there tears in the studio after? Couldn’t bring myself to watch second half.

They put out a second string team against a very good Premier league outfit who respected the competition. It was only going to go one way.

But it wasn’t their fault...

Wolves played pretty well. If we went up next year and were at that level the following season I'd be happy.

If we go up this year we'd need to add quite a few to survive in the Prem.

Always good to see Liverpool lose.

Can we ask Klippity if we can loan Origi, can't see him getting much game time now they're out of the cup.

Sturridge out of contract this summer too.

Sturridge can't be arsed to put the effort to force his way into a team challenging for the title, can you imagine how lazy he would be in the Championship, trying to force his way into a team playing away at Bolton on a Tuesday night? No thanks.

Can we ask Klippity if we can loan Origi, can't see him getting much game time now they're out of the cup.

I remember listening to a pundit on 5 live who described Sturridge as having "a heart the size of a pea" in reference to his constant injuries. They were saying he has got so used to being injured he doesn't really know when he is fit any more

Paying to improve a Liverpool player? Possibly if he was the only available/ attainable player we could get in a particular role to improve us.

Otherwise, no. Just, no.

Surprised they’ve not forced an enquiry over last nights match.

Just read that the twats are now complaining (After losing to Man City) that they deliberately let the grass grow so it would be in Cities favor.

You cun't make it up. o_O

Just read that the twats are now complaining (After losing to Man City) that they deliberately let the grass grow so it would be in Cities favor.

You cun't make it up. o_O

And what do think is wrong with that? Length of grass on their own turf is their call. Tossers.

Sturridge can't be arsed to put the effort to force his way into a team challenging for the title, can you imagine how lazy he would be in the Championship, trying to force his way into a team playing away at Bolton on a Tuesday night? No thanks.

Sturridge won't get in that side unless they have injuries.

Plus he's out of contract this summer, so a loan could put him in the shop window because it's doubtful any top end EPL sides will be interested.

Very good striker, when fit and motivated.

Can't win the raffle if you don'r buy a ticket!

Paying to improve a Liverpool player? Possibly if he was the only available/ attainable player we could get in a particular role to improve us.

Otherwise, no. Just, no.

Origi (6'2 & aged 23) is surplus to requirements, 18 months on his contract & Liverpool want rid...

Personally, I think this is the type of signing that could truly propel Forest into the EPL - loan with a permanent signing option, if we got promoted or again, puts him in the shop window.

Very doubtful we could get him anyway but....

Origi v Soudani?
Origi v Karim?
Origi v Murphy?

Any injury or continued absence for Grabban leaves us very short of striking options and I feel this is an area we need to strengthen.