Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

Sadly, their next 5 games, excluding FA Cup look to be pretty easy... just hope they're complacent & get a few red cards along the way!

Do we seem like bitter old men here, holding onto rivalries that haven't been relevant for 20+ years?
I have seen one game against Liverpool ever and that was a draw.

Obviously there is the historical reasons but I didn't encounter those.

My hatred is based primarily on how the club, it's owners, players and especially their fans and glory hunters conduct themselves. It is based on what I have seen from the outside.

To say I have immensely more respect for Derby or Leicester fans speaks volumes.

Do we seem like bitter old men here, holding onto rivalries that haven't been relevant for 20+ years?

Might well have been 20 years or so ago but I like many have got a good memory - unless dementia kicks in before I die then those memories will go with me to my grave so please don't ask me to forgive & forget what these fcuking low lives did and are still capable of doing.

There's a reason that they are called the scum of the earth and most wear the name as a badge of honor.

Could go on for hours but Vital wouldn't allow me the space!!!

Nope - it would be a crime to all humanity to allow those shell suit wearing, inbred, thieving scouse w4nk3rs to win the EPL!

Haha. I was somewhere not far from Lime Street about 12-13 years ago and saw a sign in a second hand shop window saying '3 suits for £10'. The choice was either shell suit or formal suit. LMFAO the fookin chav Knuts.

Just talked to my sister on the phone. She married a Mackem and doesn't really have a deep knowledge of football, but she tries. She knows that Colback played for Sunderland and Newcastle, she watches games and has opinions.

When I said how great it was to beat Leeds she was mystified. She remembers them as some brilliant side. Even after I mention 'The damned United' she says "Yes, that's where Clough failed", completely missing the point of the anecdote about him telling the Leeds players they could shove all their medals because they were won by cheating.

"That was his opinion." She's right, of course - we should live and let live. But I'm not sure I can extend that tolerance to Leeds or Liverpool.

As long as it was. We all know what you're like for giving 40% in such situation. Treat the slap like an oil painting.Harder in the down stroke

Heard on ITV evening news after Arsenal scored first but untimately lost to them:
‘they had the temerity to score first’

The bloody media love in just goes on...