👨🏼‍💼 Ange Postecoglou - Manager Thread | Page 51 | Vital Football

👨🏼‍💼 Ange Postecoglou - Manager Thread

Great well written post there Walt, am wiv you all the way. COYS
HI Walt /PY I'm with you both and indeed Mutters post a bit later.
Of course there's work to do, I don't think anyone comes in and gets it all perfectly from day /week/month 1, As has been said we are a very good entertaining watch currently and for me the game is now never over until the Whistle blows.
Agreed there is a naivety in tactics and indeed, I'm looking to change it up or down, however have we had the correct personnel for the right ammount of time to actually get those 10 or so games in a row, to instill a proper set of tactics.

HI Walt /PY I'm with you both and indeed Mutters post a bit later.
Of course there's work to do, I don't think anyone comes in and gets it all perfectly from day /week/month 1, As has been said we are a very good entertaining watch currently and for me the game is now never over until the Whistle blows.
Agreed there is a naivety in tactics and indeed, I'm looking to change it up or down, however have we had the correct personnel for the right ammount of time to actually get those 10 or so games in a row, to instill a proper set of tactics.
Oh Niall me ole mukka, keeping woke there lol!...never over until the Whistle blows...Nah! never over till the Fat lady Sings...would ave thought that would be right up you street esp with all the music to do/play.

That was part of the package Walt, I can only fathom that u refer to the women's team, or a play-on-the-word changing. I'm finding out that aging for some does come with progressive dumbing....
Yes. I have to guess that u are a "youngster", Magpies does go back to yesteryear, u probably know them as The-Toon.
Fevvers , I think you will find that Vinnie and Me were highlighting that you didn’t actually mention the “Tottenham” part in your post.

We assumed you were talking about Newcastle , also known as The Barcodes , The Toon , The Magpies , The ones that take a ship after the Mackems have made them ,

We both definitely thought you could not possibly be referring to the almighty Tottenham Hotspur .

Take care Fevvers , you most definitely do not have age induced progressive dumbing . :tophat:………:cheers: …….:bow:

Just the opposite , mate .

Fevvers , I think you will find that Vinnie and Me were highlighting that you didn’t actually mention the “Tottenham” part in your post.

We assumed you were talking about Newcastle , also known as The Barcodes , The Toon , The Magpies , The ones that take a ship after the Mackems have made them ,

We both definitely thought you could not possibly be referring to the almighty Tottenham Hotspur .

Take care Fevvers , you most definitely do not have age induced progressive dumbing . :tophat:………:cheers: …….:bow:

Just the opposite , mate .
Thanks Walt, all makes sense now, yr a champ! See, need all the 'elp I can get, fick as arse'oles....

The Ange way is now at the younger levels in the academy...

this is why our women's team cannot hit a barn door even when they are taken off for painting .. blow football size pitches are great for team building and fast passing but are p**s useless when it comes to trying to score of a full size/width pitch and why we/they miss the area between the white posts so much. Last game 23 shots and only 4 on target and 1 goal !

RV can only play build from the back in first gear as our team cant play in auto mode and we dont have a team with a 5 gear gearrbox so by the time we get out of the goal area (if we havent lost the ball) the coach driver of the opponents teams has parked his bus at the back of the defence who have had a street party already and cleaned up by the time we get anywhere near the white posts.

But I still love em all - well maybe not all COYSW

this is why our women's team cannot hit a barn door even when they are taken off for painting .. blow football size pitches are great for team building and fast passing but are p**s useless when it comes to trying to score of a full size/width pitch and why we/they miss the area between the white posts so much. Last game 23 shots and only 4 on target and 1 goal !

RV can only play build from the back in first gear as our team cant play in auto mode and we dont have a team with a 5 gear gearrbox so by the time we get out of the goal area (if we havent lost the ball) the coach driver of the opponents teams has parked his bus at the back of the defence who have had a street party already and cleaned up by the time we get anywhere near the white posts.

But I still love em all - well maybe not all COYSW
The skill levels in women's football still has some way to go - which is why attendances are still lagging. But there are kids playing now that will elevate that in the next few years..