Amazon Rocket | Page 3 | Vital Football

Amazon Rocket

The biggest issue I have with Amazon is the tax avoidance, it's deeply unethical and anyone who thinks it is a good or smart manoeuvre is an absolute prick.

We differ here, I don't blame them for doing what's legal. I blame the MPs and equivalents across countries who make such avoidance schemes legal because they are thinking of only themselves, their wealth etc.

Cameron slams Carr for using one scheme, yet Tory donor Barlow is on the same scheme, has greater wealth so presumably avoids more but never gets mentioned....wonder why?

You are right. It's his money and he can do what he wants with it.

$5.5bn for 10 minutes in space during a pandemic just seems like a dick move to me. The fact that he did it in a penis shaped rocket while wearing a cowboy hat is hilarious.

I feel like he knew something would be said about it so he just went full "F-U" about it.

This is very much "don't hate the player, hate the game" territory. Every single person who's mentioned this story to me spends 100s per month purchasing from his website. Or other products they use are hosted on their cloud.

He'll never be able to give away enough money for people not to say something about him. And now Bezos is jacked and gone bald you cant even call him a wimpy nerd anymore.