Akindie should he be asked to play on Saturday? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Akindie should he be asked to play on Saturday?

Would you want Evans to play Akindie this weekend if he makes himself available?

• Total voters
I know for a fact that Gimmer was not WK, and neither am I 🙂

Yes we know, Gimmer started "posting in the style" of WK, because there was no one else available to goad "racists".

When I'm old I want a carer like CarerKate! Sitting at home with me watching league one matches together on the internet, and posting on football forums on my behalf. That is way over and above what you would expect from the role!

We paid for a carer to come in four times a day to keep an eye on my dear old mum.
It wasn’t always the same person.
They couldn’t get away quick enough given their excessive workload.
I have no recollection of any of them sitting down to watch an episode of Emmerdale with her. They simply didn’t have the time.
That brings me to the conclusion that CarerKate either has only one client, a very understanding employer or has a heart as big as the moon, giving up her own time to sit and watch a football match, sometimes twice a week, with an old Gills fan.
Given that when she came on the scene (as WK departed) she said that she knew nothing about football, you guys form your own conclusions.
Personally, I’m suspicious.
That’s it.

Yes we know, Gimmer started "posting in the style" of WK, because there was no one else available to goad "racists".

When I'm old I want a carer like CarerKate! Sitting at home with me watching league one matches together on the internet, and posting on football forums on my behalf. That is way over and above what you would expect from the role!

Gimmer doesn't like racists, like many people.

Let's hope you don't need a full time carer, but you'll give them an easy life if you don't know what they can do.

Gimmer doesn't like racists, like many people.

Let's hope you don't need a full time carer, but you'll give them an easy life if you don't know what they can do.
CaterKate is not a full time carer LSB
Just look at post history.
She’s claimed to be very busy, driving around with numerous clients.
Early posts say she knows little about the club or football in general and doesn’t even understand the offside rules, then calls Scally by his initials PDPS.
I’m not necessarily against a spoof but I can see through it.

Last edited:
Early posts say she knows little about the club or football in general and doesn’t even understand the offside rules, then calls Scally by his initials.

Gimmer is not WK! 😊

We paid for a carer to come in four times a day to keep an eye on my dear old mum.
It wasn’t always the same person.
They couldn’t get away quick enough given their excessive workload.
I have no recollection of any of them sitting down to watch an episode of Emmerdale with her. They simply didn’t have the time.
That brings me to the conclusion that CarerKate either has only one client, a very understanding employer or has a heart as big as the moon, giving up her own time to sit and watch a football match, sometimes twice a week, with an old Gills fan.
Given that when she came on the scene (as WK departed) she said that she knew nothing about football, you guys form your own conclusions.
Personally, I’m suspicious.
That’s it.
Kate need not be a professional carer. I looked after my Dad for the final two or three years of his life.Yes I did watch heartbeat and a midwife programme he enjoyed with him.I would agree that in the context of your mum no way would a carer have the time.But there is a possibility that she could be a sole carer my wife was with a lady who needed a massive amount of Care .She worked long hours with her every single week and they did go out together occasionally as the lady was disabled it was the only way she could get out.

I had assumed Shotshy was joking about CarerKate. It appears he isn't, or is this a massive whoosh Shotshy?

There is an old man over the road from me who has a live in carer. Quite plausible that CarerKate spends considerable time with Gimmer.

I voiced my reservations about Akinde last year and again at the beginning of this season. He has never shone for us although at the end of last season, there was a wee glimmer of what he (supposedly) could do. As far as I am concerned, he has more troubles with his attitude than with his ankle. He doesn't want to be here and do the job he is paid for, when he does play he looks genuinely disinterested and ultimately we now don't frakking want him here. I feel sure that if our situation was less desperate he would have been sidetracked a while back.

Get rid of him and good riddance, Oliver is a far better player than he is now and works his ball off for the club. Mar sin leat Akinde, feuch nach till thu

Kate need not be a professional carer. I looked after my Dad for the final two or three years of his life.Yes I did watch heartbeat and a midwife programme he enjoyed with him.I would agree that in the context of your mum no way would a carer have the time.But there is a possibility that she could be a sole carer my wife was with a lady who needed a massive amount of Care .She worked long hours with her every single week and they did go out together occasionally as the lady was disabled it was the only way she could get out.

Not being rude mate, but you believe the world was made in 6 days by an invisible being. You must have a lot of "faith" that what you have been told is true, whilst at the same time ignoring facts and evidence that contradicts your belief.

This is going over old ground. People can review the user's post history and make up their own mind re all the contradictions. Or they can accept what they are being told

Not being rude mate, but you believe the world was made in 6 days by an invisible being. You must have a lot of "faith" that what you have been told is true, whilst at the same time ignoring facts and evidence that contradicts your belief.

This is going over old ground. People can review the user's post history and make up their own mind re all the contradictions. Or they can accept what they are being told
I believe you are talking of creation. 6 days could be on any time scale on Mercury for example a day is 58 days and over 15 hours long.
I will not join in and switch hunt .If Kate is someone else so be it .You are too .We all hide behind false names to some extent.

Amazing how many people on here know so much about me. Does it not occur to the bigots on here that Gimmer may be a personal friend? I have known his daughter since we were at school together. Saturday is usually my day off hence last season I was able to spend time with him on a friendship basis. I suggest that those who know nothing of the caring profession hope and prey they do not need a carer in years to come as you may just find with legislation in the pipeline that you end up with none - of course all you experts will already know about this. So I suggest you Shotshy stop making assumptions and talking out of your arse as you have no knowledge of the situation whatsoever.

I believe you are talking of creation. 6 days could be on any time scale on Mercury for example a day is 58 days and over 15 hours long.

Admittedly I haven't read the bible for a while I don't recall the passage in Genesis that said

"And God said 'let there be light' and there was an evening lasting one Mercury day and then came morning: the first day"

Aside from the two lights in the sky bit to represent the Sun and the Moon, I think the only other astral entity mentioned in the bible was The Star of David.

Early posts say she knows little about the club or football in general and doesn’t even understand the offside rules, then calls Scally by his initials PDPS.

what a strange direction - where is this conversation going - which wormhole.

I am pretty certain that WK has not returned to the board. During our jousts about Brexit, he posted long diatribes, always pointing to his expertise about almost everything, and how many high level negotiations he had been involved in, across many subjects and seemingly in endless countries.

I didn't dislike the guy but could only see him, at least partly, as a Walter Mitty character. Nobody could be as erudite in so many different fields as he claimed to be.

No new posters have been similar since his ban.

I am pretty certain that WK has not returned to the board. During our jousts about Brexit, he posted long diatribes, always pointing to his expertise about almost everything, and how many high level negotiations he had been involved in, across many subjects and seemingly in endless countries.

I didn't dislike the guy but could only see him, at least partly, as a Walter Mitty character. Nobody could be as erudite in so many different fields as he claimed to be.

No new posters have been similar since his ban.

so you do miss him then :)

Like it or lump it .. Wayne was a unique & integral member of the board & to prove the point, he is still regularly mentioned after being banned (?) a year or more ago.