Afolayan Misconduct Charge | Page 5 | Vital Football

Afolayan Misconduct Charge

I see that the Notlob dickhead Evatt is now vlaiming that nobody else saw cretin Afolayans thuggery except Kennedy who then squealed it to the FA!.
Reckons it should have been sorted between the clubs!. The git needed banning officially and his misdeeds shown to all. Should have had a further ban for denying he did the dirty deed!

Bugger - Appleton would have been useful to sort it out with Bolton. Perhaps he could have offered Evatt a drinking straw?

Comment on this incident tonight from Notlob fan:
"Hope the Imp cheat is proud of himself"
Say's it all about them.

Not “them” Temp just the idiot Bolton fan that wrote that. It was violent conduct and most Whites fans accept that. Theres no place in the game for that kind of thing and Dapo has been rightly punished for it. It could be seen as a little sneaky though for Lincoln management to bring it to the EFL’s attention but it didn’t actually seem to trouble us after a 3-0 away win at Barnsley without him and maybe it’ll teach him a lesson? 😉

Not “them” Temp just the idiot Bolton fan that wrote that. It was violent conduct and most Whites fans accept that. Theres no place in the game for that kind of thing and Dapo has been rightly punished for it. It could be seen as a little sneaky though for Lincoln management to bring it to the EFL’s attention but it didn’t actually seem to trouble us after a 3-0 away win at Barnsley without him and maybe it’ll teach him a lesson? 😉

Why is it sneaky?

What would you have expected Bolton to have done if the roles were reversed?

I’d be very surprised if the first Bolton heard about the incident was following the charge from the FA.

Last edited:
I was with you until that little dig that you put in. So if nobody see a blatant attack on another person it's okay? Sincerely hope that nothing happens to you or anyone you know where witnesses don't come forward.

Just got into my local and the pub manager ( a Bolton ST holder)... said we where the dirtiest side he has seen and shouldn't be in the league.

I did try to point out that was the 1st game of this season we have seen a red card ( after two yellows), also mentioned it was a Bolton player who got a 3 match ban (evidently that was retaliation....)
Poor bloke..:lol:

...a bit extreme ...but isn't that one of the many things that make sport important...young men and women can make mistakes and learn how to behave properly in a relatively safe place.

Yes, he should reflect.

Perhaps football should reflect if playing football is as good as say cricket, rugby, hockey etc in delivering an environment where cheating is a fools option.

Having gone to the ice hockey the other day, I'm not sure it's a good example on the 'you'd get punished if it was on the street' scale - the constant scrapping seemed a bit pathetic to me tbh

Just got into my local and the pub manager ( a Bolton ST holder)... said we where the dirtiest side he has seen and shouldn't be in the league.

I did try to point out that was the 1st game of this season we have seen a red card ( after two yellows), also mentioned it was a Bolton player who got a 3 match ban (evidently that was retaliation....)
Ahh well he’ll be able to see if we’ve improved on our cleanliness next season when we play them as they ain’t going anywhere

Obviously outraged that little Lincoln City didn't roll over and give the 3 points to the mighty Bolton Wanderers!

I'm sure that's what some of these big clubs expect in this league

............ some Refs too for that matter!

Perth, you disappoint me. I have been considering where I can go to escape the brainless self-entitled idiocy of the UK (average IQ = 3), and I had considered Australia as an escape route, snakes and all. The cretinous Nicola Sturgeon looms large on my horizon - an economic taipan if ever there was one - and Baghdad seems more viable by the day.
Come over to NZ. You don’t get the nasties (creatures) that you get in Australia! Lots of earthquakes, but most are not, or barely, noticeable. that said, the last major earthquake resulted in my office partially collapsing. At least it had the decency to do it during the night. We also close our borders for longer when pandemics arise! About as far from UK as you can get, bit still feel OK about yourself to be British. Drawback is having to be awake at 2am-4am for the start of matches.

Come over to NZ. You don’t get the nasties (creatures) that you get in Australia! Lots of earthquakes, but most are not, or barely, noticeable. that said, the last major earthquake resulted in my office partially collapsing. At least it had the decency to do it during the night. We also close our borders for longer when pandemics arise! About as far from UK as you can get, bit still feel OK about yourself to be British. Drawback is having to be awake at 2am-4am for the start of matches.
Have to say I enjoyed my 4 years in wellington when I lived there 2005-9 👍

I know this is a late comment, but I felt it better to mull it over before responding. I believe in cases like this (where a player has been found guilty of assault after the game and has avoided a red card) that the team should only be able to start the next game with 10 men as punishment for the team. It does not help us but would give a better punishment than just a 3 match ban where the team will be able to put in another player and feel they have got away with the assault.

I know this is a late comment, but I felt it better to mull it over before responding. I believe in cases like this (where a player has been found guilty of assault after the game and has avoided a red card) that the team should only be able to start the next game with 10 men as punishment for the team. It does not help us but would give a better punishment than just a 3 match ban where the team will be able to put in another player and feel they have got away with the assault.

That would never work and will never happen.

how would you feel about that rule if the player does the assault against you (say your team is 3rd) and then the next team his club plays plays against is 2nd?

That would never work and will never happen.

how would you feel about that rule if the player does the assault against you (say your team is 3rd) and then the next team his club plays plays against is 2nd?
I appreciate that. Nothing is perfect. I feel even though the Bolton player has been suspended,that the team (Bolton) have got away with it. There needs to be a team punishment as well as they have avoided playing with 10 men against us. If players know that if they are found guilty of violent conduct whether during the match and sent off or after the match the team will be at a disadvantage for the whole of the next game.

I thought Evatt's comments about keeping it internal between managers was a little bizarre. I mean, what was Evatt planning on doing? Wanting MK to keep it quiet and offer us a player on loan for six months or something?

I'd hazard a guess that most retrospective bans in the EFL come about through complaints being lodged and not people at the FA watching every single game back looking for something. On the basis it also resulted in a goal, it was always going to be highlighted as an officials (not necessarily referee) error.

I appreciate that. Nothing is perfect. I feel even though the Bolton player has been suspended,that the team (Bolton) have got away with it. There needs to be a team punishment as well as they have avoided playing with 10 men against us. If players know that if they are found guilty of violent conduct whether during the match and sent off or after the match the team will be at a disadvantage for the whole of the next game.

perhaps longer bans for assault? 5 match ban for a squad player would really start to impact the team.