AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur

D

Departed

Looking forward to this. I think the club's character will shine through.

The Premier League have now announced the Match Day officials that will take charge of the game between AFC Bournemouth and Tottenham Hotspur this Sunday.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524495">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

The Premier League have now announced the Match Day officials that will take charge of the game between AFC Bournemouth and Tottenham Hotspur this Sunday.

AFC Bournemouth host Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday March 11 for the game at Dean Court and the match carries a 4pm kick off.

Referee: Mike Dean
Assistant Refs: Ian Hussin and Simon Beck
Fourth Official: Graham Scott

Match Day referee Dean has officiated 22 games in 2017/18, showing 79 yellow cards and three red cards so far.

He took in 36 games in 2016/17 with a return of 138 yellow cards and five red cards.

His highest card count that year was seven yellows in the game between Stoke City and Manchester City. He also showed seven yellows and one red in the game between Tottenham and Sunderland and Barnsley and Leeds United.

He took in 41 matches in 2015-16 and in those games, across all competitions and football divisions, he handed out a total of 136 yellow cards and twelve red cards.

He was most card happy in the match between Chelsea and Arsenal on September 19 with a total of six yellows being shown and two reds.

Let`s hope it`s not another repeat and more of the players edge closer to automatic bans.

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7524495#ixzz59GepJsEV

Will be happy if we win with a miskick in the last second of injury time.....just need to win. Hope Poch doesn't 'experiment'' . .... change around wing backs acceptable.....mix and match Dele, Son, Lamela & Lucas acceptable, ditto Dier/Vic...... but essentially play from the '1st team squad'

Hope we start on the front foot and stay there......if i was playing i would want to run up a cricket score because there will be so many teams/pundits wondering what our reaction to Wed will be.
Lets show them!

Can see our end of season Collapse staring tomorrow.

Scousers down 3 points.... Third place coming up. This will make the game a good match, puts us up out of Chavs way and pressurising Man U. Great stuff.

Pool lost which is great, I loathe that team.

Win tomorrow by 3+ goals and the pressure is on them.

Pollo - 10/3/2018 15:31

Pool lost which is great, I loathe that team.

Win tomorrow by 3+ goals and the pressure is on them.

I'm in with you on that. Can't stand that lot and I enjoy a bin dipper loss nearly just as much as a Spurs win.

And USAF keeps banging on about a 5-0 win. At some point it has to come through and why not tomorrow? :4:

I think they are the team I hate the most. They have such a smug, self entitled fan base which has clearly lost all connection to reality,

And Klopp, he really is unbearable. Not sure how he gets a free pass with the funds he has for purchases and salaries while winning absolutely nothing.

Pollo - 10/3/2018 16:35

I think they are the team I hate the most. They have such a smug, self entitled fan base which has clearly lost all connection to reality,

And Klopp, he really is unbearable. Not sure how he gets a free pass with the funds he has for purchases and salaries while winning absolutely nothing.

Couldn't agree more :35:

And I hope their wheels come off and Chelski nicks the 4. place.
****ty, Spurs, Manure, Chelski in top 4 would make me smile and feel happy all through the summer :17:

Hope JD doesn't come back and bite us.......Bournemouth on a very decent run of games at home, lost 1 in 10 I think....gotta be on our game from the off, with the scousers losing 3rd is ours tomorrow if we win, plus keeps us on Utds tails......think it is going to be the odd goal that wins tomorrow....hope its to us

Danespur - 10/3/2018 15:53

Pollo - 10/3/2018 16:35

Couldn't agree more :35:

And I hope their wheels come off and Chelski nicks the 4. place.
****ty, Spurs, Manure, Chelski in top 4 would make me smile and feel happy all through the summer :17:
Add me to that list . Great post Pollo

Pollo - 10/3/2018 15:35

Excellent tweet today from @bankruptspurs

"Liverpool bottling it. Will James Milner have to leave Anfield to achieve his dreams? Can Klopp learn how to beat the top teams away from home? Etc."

And a response from @beanopeter "Klopp is building something at Liverpool but poch has never won anything at Spurs strange that ??"

I know not all pundits follow the same narrative but the Liverpool love in is tedious when we have to endure the ridiculous Poch statements. I guess though the "Poch has to win something" is partly because it's well known Liverpool over pay their also-rans to try and stop them running away even if they fail to progress or have no promise of future success.

I was really hoping Toby would be fit for this but it looks like he's out.

Son & Dele get a rest.... Until they don't.

Please please let this be done & dusted in the 1st half.

_________Hugo_________
Aurier_Snchz_Vert_Rose
_____Victor_Moose_____
____Lamela_Eriksen____
_____Lucas__Kane______

[Vorm, Dele, Son, Tripp, Winks, Sissoko, Llorente]

Spurs 4 - Cherries 0
(Kane2, Lucas, Eriksen)

COYS!

Before this week-end the table showed us 5 points clear of Chelsea. We still have to play Chelsea at the Bridge and City, both games that we are likely to lose so potentially we could be 1 point behind them, depending on other results. So today’s game is another must win. On paper we should win but when the pressure is on, for both teams, results are unpredictable. Bournemouth can play some good football on their day, and the effect of Wednesday’s defeat to Juventus may make us mentally fragile if we go behind. I think it will be much tougher than it looks and I predict 2-1 to Bournemouth. Hope to be hopelessly wrong.

BFC concede a lot of goals, i expect spurs to be too good and win. Would love it if MP ditched one of the Dm's for a more creative player, however, i have wanted this for 3 seasons now and MP has never changed it so i expect more of the same. Coys