AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 15 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur

De Gea, Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, Martial, Rashford

I'd swap for Vorm, Winks, Llorente, N'Koudou and Sissoko lol

Sanchez/Martial over Son, Dele, Lamela and Lucas.
De Gea over Lloris.
Young over Trippier/Aurier
Matic over Dier/Wanyama

That's just for the starting 11 in our current set-up.

Sanchez/Martial ......can't agree with that ,
De Gea .....agree
Young is their left back . Their right back is that thug Valencia who regularly tries chin high tackles and looks aggrieved when pulled up for it. Can't agree with that swap
Matic ? No sorry not better than Vic , on a par maybe . Wouldn't get rid of Dier , too versatile , too important and got too much potential

Big Chiv - 12/3/2018 10:33

Walthamstow wanderer - 12/3/2018 10:07

Does anyone really manure are better than us. De Gere ,if that's how you spell his name , aside , there is nobody in that team I would swap for ours . Rashford would be a great acquisition .

But that's what makes Mourinho a great manager, Utd have achieved more than the sum of it's parts, 2 trophies last season, 2nd in the table this season and still in the CL , yet as you say, mainly Spurs have the better players.

Don't really think you can compare the two and say one is better than the other . Mourinho would never come to us because of the money management structure . He has to have bottomless pits and no wage ceilings .
Poch is building a team and bringing players on , something Mourinho has never done

If we mainly have better players than ManU then we should be praising those who brought them in and/or developed them, as we've achieved this at a fraction of the cost.

I'd never want Mourinho at Spurs, and don't believe he'd have success with us.

BlueWhite - 12/3/2018 14:16

If we mainly have better players than ManU then we should be praising those who brought them in and/or developed them, as we've achieved this at a fraction of the cost.

Ha ha, and Levy wouldn't either; net spend of 247 mill so far and he's demanding another 3 £50+ mill players....

Levy would rather eat glass first for a month then sanction spending like that!!

BlueWhite - 12/3/2018 15:16

Never going to happen, but it's fun to close the eyes and for a second imagine the weekly meetings between Mourinho and Levy...

Mou: "Danny, I'm spesial! Give me 200m".
Levy: "José, we must be prudent".
Mou: "Prudent?! Who is he? Who is he playing for?"
Levy: "No. It means being carefull or else it'll be messy".
Mou: "MESSI?! Screw that Prudent guy. Yes, I want Messi!. Give me 400m, Danny. I'm spesial"
Week in and week out...

Danespur - 12/3/2018 15:37

BlueWhite - 12/3/2018 15:16

Never going to happen, but it's fun to close the eyes and for a second imagine the weekly meetings between Mourinho and Levy...

Mou: "Danny, I'm spesial! Give me 200m".
Levy: "José, we must be prudent".
Mou: "Prudent?! Who is he? Who is he playing for?"
Levy: "No. It means being carefull or else it'll be messy".
Mou: "MESSI?! Screw that Prudent guy. Yes, I want Messi!. Give me 400m, Danny. I'm spesial"
Week in and week out...
:30: :14: