AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Palmover - 11/3/2018 09:43

BFC concede a lot of goals, i expect spurs to be too good and win. Would love it if MP ditched one of the Dm's for a more creative player, however, i have wanted this for 3 seasons now and MP has never changed it so i expect more of the same. Coys

I agree. I would prefer to move Alli back with Wanyama and have Son, Eriksen and Moura behind Kane. Both Alli and Wanyama are creative going forward and Alli in particular would have more scope for arriving late in the box. Dier, whether it is the instructions he is given or just his own mentality, adds nothing going forward at all either with his passing or shooting and Alli wasted in a forward role for me.

Danespur - 10/3/2018 15:25

Pollo - 10/3/2018 15:31

Pool lost which is great, I loathe that team.

Win tomorrow by 3+ goals and the pressure is on them.

I'm in with you on that. Can't stand that lot and I enjoy a bin dipper loss nearly just as much as a Spurs win.

And USAF keeps banging on about a 5-0 win. At some point it has to come through and why not tomorrow? :4:

:7:

Lucas won't last 90 so that's 1 sub used up . If Dembo plays that's another potential sub . Leaving only one injury or tactical change available.

Line up

Team to play Bournemouth: Lloris, Aurier, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Lamela, Dier, Sissoko, Llorente, Moura

No real surprises there...

Good to see Wanyama in for Dier!

Interesting that Rose starts, I think he’s a lot better than Davies but I find him very hard to like at the moment.

gus poyet - 11/3/2018 16:06

Good to see Wanyama in for Dier!

Interesting that Rose starts, I think he’s a lot better than Davies but I find him very hard to like at the moment.

Makes sense since both needs more match fitness. Both Victor and Rose has been rusty coming back from their injuries to say it diplomatically… Also, didn't Dier pick up a little knock against Juve?
Tougher games than this coming up and we need match fit players for those games.

No Davies or KWP on the bench is a surprise for me !! Dier I thought had an arm injury . You would think Davies would be a better option on the bench.

I assume they’ll be coming at us with all they got from the start hoping that we’re still having a hangover from the Juve game.
I hope we see our lads coming on the pitch with bloodthirst in their eyes

COYS

I think they will meet us head on in MF and try to force mistakes. That's why Alli or Eriksen need to stay deep for a while.