Administrators | Page 9 | Vital Football

Administrators

??? Nothing there. Who is screwed
Nothing there? The link works for me ... or did you just miss the following para:

We are pursuing a restructuring arrangement to be agreed with our stakeholders including, most importantly, our community. We are preparing this through an administration with insolvency practitioners Begbies Traynor, to seek the best outcome for customers with the goal of continuing the platform in a restructured form.

??? Nothing there. Who is screwed

Moonay was implying that the the company experiencing financial difficulties was screwed because Begbies are now involved. No idea what could have prompted him (her - except I know it's him) to come to that conclusion !
God help them and their creditors, by the time Begbies have taken their 30 pieces of Silver there will be nowt left.

Posted without prejudice.

"We achieved everything we said we would on day one of being appointed as administrators," said Stanley................. can't really argue with that.

However, ...

"The fact that we were able to achieve what we set out to do during a global pandemic will come to be a textbook example of how to manage the administration of any historic sporting institution, let alone a football club.” ........ I'll argue till the cows come home on this, if only because of the communications (and leaks?).

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/fo...how-to-manage-sporting-administration-3226397

"We achieved everything we said we would on day one of being appointed as administrators," said Stanley................. can't really argue with that.

However, ...

"The fact that we were able to achieve what we set out to do during a global pandemic will come to be a textbook example of how to manage the administration of any historic sporting institution, let alone a football club.” ........ I'll argue till the cows come home on this, if only because of the communications (and leaks?).

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/fo...how-to-manage-sporting-administration-3226397

What a bunch of deluded fools.....so far up their own arses that they believe the crap they spout....good riddance to these leeches.

However, ...

The guys a narcissistic prick. He’s in damage limitation mode again to try and salvage his tarnished reputation. I could list his litany of failures, but quite frankly don’t have the time.

The guys a narcissistic prick. He’s in damage limitation mode again to try and salvage his tarnished reputation. I could list his litany of failures, but quite frankly don’t have the time.

I doubt they give a fuck about any reputation, particularly with us uneducated fans of WAFC. The company will get another gig at the next business down the road that goes tits up, and they'll do whatever they have to do there to either wind it up or flog it on, and laugh all the way to the bank.

They did their job (of a fashion!) ...And boy, they were bad at it!!! 🙈
From the first minute they opened their mouths on July 1st last year, when they tried to get fans onside by "sugar coating" the imminent fire sale of players, their reputation was in tatters.
Honesty, Integrity and Diplomacy through actions, as well as through communication is what a really top administration firm should always strive for ...Not these men, we ended up with Del Boy, Rodney and Uncle Albert 🙈🙈🙈

I doubt they give a fuck about any reputation, particularly with us uneducated fans of WAFC. The company will get another gig at the next business down the road that goes tits up, and they'll do whatever they have to do there to either wind it up or flog it on, and laugh all the way to the bank.
They already have.
They're in charge of sorting out the Football Index fiasco 🙈

Stanley is probably waiting for the call to move his circus to Southside in Victoria the way things are going unfortunately.

particularly with us uneducated fans of WAFC.

The logic of your comment is that you are educated, but not a WAFC fan.

Many on here thought it was the other way around

The barb was at Begies/Stanley calling Latics fans uneducated in an interview/statement earlier in the year, like the gobshite he is.

The thing with the administrators though is that they were tasked with the job of recouping as much money for the creditors as possible whilst, ideally, selling the football club & stadium as a going concern.
They managed both of those things & the football club didn't get relegated.

For their reputation amongst administrators & those who are likely to use them that will appear pretty much as Begbies have described it - regardless of selling players off for next to nothing, phoning their mates up to offer them a training ground for way below the market value or the myriad of other things we, as fans, can complain about