Administrators | Page 7 | Vital Football

Administrators

Question
Who are these creditors who are left to pay ?

Question
If the ground cannot be sold or nobody will buy it what happens to Wigan Warriors ? Will they become homeless and will the stadium then be demolished and sold for scrap

1. Mainly the taxman (and the inter company trading) I think
2. Lenegan will (supposedly) buy it though ........when it's made available without the club. As part of the liquidation sale, he'll get it then.

From their point of view they haven't mishandled it,They have done exactly what they intended to do,Asset strip us of anything of value then liquidate us!It's gone totally to plan for them!!
If they had liquidated us at the start players will walk away for free (lost sales of £? m) and all assets sold off. Only 100% owned & covenant free assets are Euxton. Don't think Administrators will get their fees paid.
By stringing us along on false pretenses (have they received the EFL cash yet?) they will get a lot, lot more. And Krasner & the other free loader have free publicity too. Win win for them.

1. Mainly the taxman (and the inter company trading) I think
2. Lenegan will (supposedly) buy it though ........when it's made available without the club. As part of the liquidation sale, he'll get it then.

Thought Rugby can't run it on their own

I have said that from day one on here, It was their remit from the owner

As much as i don't think admin are doing a good job i don't think the previous owner benefits from anything that has happened after we entered admin, so i don't think it's feesible they have a remit beyond their roles as administrators.

It's quite clear that nobody, especially the administrators, cares about our predicament. Whether we survive or not doesn't matter to them. They'll still receive their highly inflated fees, regardless. It doesn't matter to these so called bidders...it's all a big game/ joke to them. It doesn't really matter to people like Nixon and Kendrick....It's just a news story to them. To read that Guardian piece by this guy, Stanley, it reinforces the fact that most of these people don't get it. They don't understand or care about the clubs and their fans. They'll be indifferent as to whether we live or die, as with Bury and Macclesfield. The EFL certainly don't care. Their incompetence is dwarfed by their lack of empathy and understanding. Other clubs don't care, either...they are too busy trying to survive in this money-grabbing age.

Money is what these people care about...end of. They don't care about the fans, that's for sure.😕

It should bother Kendrick. He’d likely be made redundant and quite frankly given his journalistic efforts on this issue would struggle to gain similar employment.

If you didn't keep posting so much nonsense and contradicting yourself you'd save me a lot of words.

Speaking of students didn't you say you were a school kid not so long ago? Explains a lot.

Now back to the point - apply the same logic to selling players and the stadium - inconsistent don't you think?
Not a school kid for several decades im 50

anot contradictory at all read what ihave said many times to very different circumstances players v sale.

As for saving you a lot of words you should be able to do that your self, unless you are unable to

I seriously think this is uncalled for. Very nasty.

Why? No club, he’ll likely be made redundant as his employer will not need a football reporter. Terrible for him, but that’s the reality.

As for not finding other similar employment - he’s been poor throughout this debacle. On a professional level for him this was/is a fantastic event that could have showcased his journalistic abilities. I’m sorry but cut and pasting others articles or repeating what was said at a press conference without looking into the context behind it is not exactly high end journalism. No in depth analysis, no insights, no new information. There are so many threads to pick at with this story, so many angles he could look at, directly and indirectly. How about some informative pieces on the admin process, pieces on what other clubs went through by speaking to those involved or affected - supporters, players, employees. Articles on say the Pompey supporters trust and what that entails, pieces with departed players about how it affected them, their families. Speak to his counter parts at Bolton Bury news and how the situations compare, similarities etc. The impact on the league, how covid is affecting teams, players with finances. And that’s before he even looks at stories on the admins, Choi, Efl etc. Post online is now subscription based - given the content, or lack off, it’s not worth the nominal sum.

Nothing against the bloke, but he’s missed a big opportunity here in my opinion.

Not a school kid for several decades im 50

anot contradictory at all read what ihave said many times to very different circumstances players v sale.

As for saving you a lot of words you should be able to do that your self, unless you are unable to

You're about as consistent in the logic of your arguments as admin are in keeping their story straight.

This thread is evidence of it, apply the same logic to selling players and the stadium.

You're about as consistent in the logic of your arguments as admin are in keeping their story straight.

This thread is evidence of it, apply the same logic to selling players and the stadium.
If you read what i have said and if you have the ability to understand it i am very consistent and consise. Unlike some

If you read what i have said and if you have the ability to understand it i am very consistent and consise. Unlike some

Consistent - acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

Concise - giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive.

Somehow I don't attribute either of these traits to either CoW or Craig although there is some degree of consistency in that your various usernames begin with a 'C'.

Consistent - acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

Concise - giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive.

Somehow I don't attribute either of these traits to either CoW or Craig although there is some degree of consistency in that your various usernames begin with a 'C'.
I do get the impression you are in love with the wordy one and its not for me to pass judgment on your relationship, other than i wish you both all the happiness in the world.