Administrators | Page 8 | Vital Football

Administrators

I do get the impression you are in love with the wordy one and its not for me to pass judgment on your relationship, other than i wish you both all the happiness in the world.

You are both correct & concise in your impression Craig erm CoW, but I've yet to tell the 'wordy one' but guess he'll know now. Thanks for not passing judgement & for wishing us happiness 😉

You know when youhave no counter argument to the points some one has made when they go into primary child mode.

Let me think ........... what's a suitable counter argument to someone saying they can't be arsed ?!

My comment was hardly child mode either .................. more bemused and frustrated parent, sick of their kid paddying.

You are like Trump actually. The projection is textbook.

Who have walked away? And if they have was they serious in the first place. They did say a Spanish interested party had no idea what was for sale.

They havnt sold it because noone has offered the price for the club.

If you put your house up for sale for say 150000 and you get an offer for 100000 would you sell it? You know your house is worth the 150000
They're selling our row of houses (players) for less than ground rent never mind market value so in answer to your point the admins are selling the house cheaply.
The frustration is the lack of consistency when it comes to the stadium

Ah well, another day another 10k in the back sky rocket. I'm busy doing nothing , working the whole day through...
Trying to find lots of things not to do.
I'm busy going nowhere, isn't just a crime..

I'd like to be unhappy, but...i never do get the time.

They're selling our row of houses (players) for less than ground rent never mind market value so in answer to your point the admins are selling the house cheaply.
The frustration is the lack of consistency when it comes to the stadium
Selling them cheaply because the club is desperate for the money and there isnt a load of people wanting the players therefore low prices.

As for the stadium they are keeping the price where it is to avoid the 15 point penalty next season.
Its really simple, and not inconsistent they have said all along they are getting rid of the debt and selling the lot for the 3.5million does this.

I’ve just had a listen. It sounded very cathartic and pretty much sums up the feelings and emotions many of us are feeling. Every credit to him. Choi and now these incompetent pricks have destroyed this football club.

Just listened to the PWU podcast -
https://www.buzzsprout.com/7167/5473930-pwu-latics-podcast-gillingham-preview

Barry VERY upset (20min) with both the Guardian quotation from Paul Stanley and this weeks Q&A session with Gerald Krasner.
How on earth did the EFL authorise us to start this season? Trying to bleed the club to the last penny irrespective of whether we can finish the season or not? If we don't finish the season surely the Administrators must be punished/severely reprimanded for supplying false information .