Academy | Page 13 | Vital Football

Academy

U/18's play the piglets on Satdi at Shirecliff 11am ko,just wondering if anyone off here will be going? Hope we put a good side out and thrash the piglets. UTB
I’m done at 10 on sat (still on a staged return to work) so might go down after. I miss watching em but I ain’t travelling to chezzy

Blades 1 up decent cross in and a good header from no 10 giving keeper no chance sorry not got a team sheet

D5DD5B63-AE08-4BFD-963F-0AD9EA66392A.jpeg
Right got a team sheet to work from liked the look of sachdev,arblaster smith and peck. Peck was our best player everything went through him Connor barratt was making his debut. Lankshear held the ball up well and brought others into play got a nice touch in tricky conditions but looked a bit of a unit and not that quick

beat doncaster boys 15s thursday,very dirty . at one point one of their lads whos on wednesdays books laid into one of ours ,literally kicking the shit out of him. i went balistick wi their manager ,who coaches for the pigs an all,he turned round and said let em sort it in the changing rooms where its fair ,bearing in mind my lad is a foot shorter and year younger. ref were fuckin useless an all. anyway onto greater manchester next saturday. full of man u man city lads. that should be interesting

beat doncaster boys 15s thursday,very dirty . at one point one of their lads whos on wednesdays books laid into one of ours ,literally kicking the shit out of him. i went balistick wi their manager ,who coaches for the pigs an all,he turned round and said let em sort it in the changing rooms where its fair ,bearing in mind my lad is a foot shorter and year younger. ref were fuckin useless an all. anyway onto greater manchester next saturday. full of man u man city lads. that should be interesting
There was a scrap in both games yesterday a real set to which involved all the players the one in the u18s that we were watching we were shocked that the coaching staff just stood and watched I couldn’t tell if United did the same cos they were on the other side of the dug outs and couldn’t see properly but we all commented on how they didn’t control their kids

There was a scrap in both games yesterday a real set to which involved all the players the one in the u18s that we were watching we were shocked that the coaching staff just stood and watched I couldn’t tell if United did the same cos they were on the other side of the dug outs and couldn’t see properly but we all commented on how they didn’t control their kids
it were shocking pal. we beat em and that proper hurt em cause we are a year younger hahahahahah

BLADES U/23's win 1-0 Capello scores with a volley. I'm very sorry if me being the first to post the result has upset Bully. :giggle: UTB