A message to supporters | Page 5 | Vital Football

A message to supporters

Regarding the finances, I have written to PS through the GFC website asking the 2 questions I put in my earlier post (#66). He now has my personal email address and phone number. I have no issues with this.

I will update the board as and when I have a response.

I'd like to think that some who attend the forums will be asking more or less the same questions (amongst others).

Wayne, I do not think you are on Mr Scally's Xmas card list as you have clearly angered him about the disappearing debt saga.

Regarding the finances, I have written to PS through the GFC website asking the 2 questions I put in my earlier post (#66). He now has my personal email address and phone number. I have no issues with this.

I will update the board as and when I have a response.

I'd like to think that some who attend the forums will be asking more or less the same questions (amongst others).

I wouldn’t hold your breath over a response other than perhaps a general one that thanks you for your enquiry but offers no actual answers or explanations.

Has he fingered me in latest despatches?
He has not mentioned you personally but is clearly upset from his latest musings insisting GFC and its holding companies are debt free and you had considerable input into an earlier thread about it. I dare say he does read this board or others do at the club.

I wouldn’t hold your breath over a response other than perhaps a general one that thanks you for your enquiry but offers no actual answers or explanations.

I'm not expecting an immediate response. Even after the weekend would be perfectly reasonable as the focus at the moment should be on tomorrow's game.

He's invited questions (albeit face to face, not by email). The least he should be able to do is respond to them.

I'm not expecting an immediate response. Even after the weekend would be perfectly reasonable as the focus at the moment should be on tomorrow's game.

He's invited questions (albeit face to face, not by email). The least he should be able to do is respond to them.
He’s invited inquiries in person, as he knows that the vast majority will not be brave enough to ask him awkward questions face to face.

He’s invited inquiries in person, as he knows that the vast majority will not be brave enough to ask him awkward questions face to face.

Absolutely !
It's put up or shut up time guys.
Please report back with the results of your meetings

He has not mentioned you personally but is clearly upset from his latest musings insisting GFC and its holding companies are debt free and you had considerable input into an earlier thread about it. I dare say he does read this board or others do at the club.

I'm not 100% sure that Scally does read this forum but I am 100% sure that some of the players do.
I even know a few years ago who were regular posters on the old site.
Alan Julian being one of them.

I would welcome the opportunity to put the questions to him face to face, but unfortunately as I live 250 or so miles away it's just not practical.

As I say, he has my number and can WhatsApp me by video if he wants to see me. I've got nothing to hide.

I would welcome the opportunity to put the questions to him face to face, but unfortunately as I live 250 or so miles away it's just not practical.

As I say, he has my number and can WhatsApp me by video if he wants to see me. I've got nothing to hide.
Well I do hope you get the answers you are looking for!

I'm not 100% sure that Scally does read this forum but I am 100% sure that some of the players do.
I even know a few years ago who were regular posters on the old site.
Alan Julian being one of them.

Alan Julian?! Surely he had better things to do, like practise catching?

Go and ask him directly :)

To be fair a question regarding the status of the debt was asked at the last meeting he had. Scally said that he was unable to share details but the debt was no longer connected to the football club.

I guess its not surprising that he was unable to share details on things like that so unless he tackles the questions differently this time don't get your hopes up on getting lots of details.