8.5 Million | Vital Football

8.5 Million

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
I'm one of them,that not so Pritti Patel labels as could fill the gap when the new points based migration system kicks in,and the country grinds to a halt,when we dont have any euro cheap labour lackys to do the fruit picking,the old folks bed pan washing,the hospital porters,etc etc.

She's nuts.

Two things will happen IMO

1) wages will rise and so will the cost of food grown locally
2) we will amend the scheme to allow seasonal workers.

I think it is good to have a points system and hope they allow Commonwealth
workers a start with 20 points on others from around the world.

Something needs to happen because the benefits system just cannot cope as we are. We are a soft touch that many eastern europeans are exploiting. We also have over 1 million people unemployed but no doubt they wont want these jobs.

To be fair to Eastern Europeans I've met a good many who are very hard working and doing well for themselves and their families, However we have 250,000 EU nationals here claiming unemployment. Thats not right. Something has to be done.

I think this is a bit like VAR. It will take a few goes to get the right balance. Not sure that the first go is getting it right, but you have to start somewhere. At least its us that can pick and choose what the criteria is.

I'm one of them,that not so Pritti Patel labels as could fill the gap when the new points based migration system kicks in,and the country grinds to a halt,when we dont have any euro cheap labour lackys to do the fruit picking,the old folks bed pan washing,the hospital porters,etc etc.

She's nuts.
I may be wrong of course, but didn't the not so Pritti Patel get sacked from the last government post she held for lying?
Maybe if you are a conservative that is a prerequisite.

I may be wrong of course, but didn't the not so Pritti Patel get sacked from the last government post she held for lying?

She held a meeting with an Israeli group that she kept quiet about, and when found out, she resigned. But if she has learned from her earlier experience and apologised, which I believe she has, then she can be reappointed for me. I don't think too much of her, btw, but she is towards the top of a poor group. The new Chancellor looks like he's cut from better cloth, but we'll see when he delivers his first budget.

nhs on its arse ,education on its arse, hand outs on its arse,major crime highest its ever been, . all through foreigners being let in just like that.

Now if any foreigners want to come to this country work and adhere to the rules then welcome come in and make a good life for you and your family. just straight swap em for the spongers and criminals including the white british nationals fuck em all of . this country is at breaking point . get rid of the dead wood

But not of course to be one of those upstanding Labour MP‘s such as Fiona Onasanya or your good old namesake and bastion of truth Tony?

Last edited:
You have all gone orf at a tangent.

The 8.5 million she reckons there are available to fill the void,is no where near that figure,because it includes pensioners,disabled etc etc.

She must have got a degree in pignomics.

It is an opportunity for the 'they've taken our jobs' mob to put up or shut up...
spot on pal. the amount of idle fuckin scrounging english is fuckin embarrassing theres jobs out there but no way will some work for what they can get by sitting on their fat fuckin arses. i were gonna suggest make em work for their hand outs but we,d have millions more fuckin homeless cause theres no way would they work so no money at all. we simply have to pay benefits out to stop the scroungers turn the country in to a homeless 3rd world shithole. ive worked on social housing and fuck me the dirty horrible drugged up tramps ,not all social housing of course are like i just said but fuck me theres thousands never mind inviting foreigners in to join em. its fucked up beyond repair

spot on pal. the amount of idle fuckin scrounging english is fuckin embarrassing theres jobs out there but no way will some work for what they can get by sitting on their fat fuckin arses. i were gonna suggest make em work for their hand outs but we,d have millions more fuckin homeless cause theres no way would they work so no money at all. we simply have to pay benefits out to stop the scroungers turn the country in to a homeless 3rd world shithole. ive worked on social housing and fuck me the dirty horrible drugged up tramps ,not all social housing of course are like i just said but fuck me theres thousands never mind inviting foreigners in to join em. its fucked up beyond repair
The government could always pay their benefits on the understanding they have to do the seasonal fruit/veg picking jobs. That way the could still be idle fuckers for 8 months a year and still get paid for it.

I didn't see Questiontime last night, but Portillio was on and said 'Its very decadent of us to have foreigners do all the jobs we don't want to.'

Of course he got battered by the left by suggesting that people doing care work (and cleaning, and food service, and agriculture...) were 'cheap labour'. To his credit though he asked questions like 'what is the legal definition of a woman' (a really interesting question with todays transgender and alternative gender identification going on...), which flummoxed them all. But no matter. The lefties are still horrified at the whole concept of no-one voting for Corbyns nonsense.

I didn't see Questiontime last night, but Portillio was on and said 'Its very decadent of us to have foreigners do all the jobs we don't want to.'

Of course he got battered by the left by suggesting that people doing care work (and cleaning, and food service, and agriculture...) were 'cheap labour'. To his credit though he asked questions like 'what is the legal definition of a woman' (a really interesting question with todays transgender and alternative gender identification going on...), which flummoxed them all. But no matter. The lefties are still horrified at the whole concept of no-one voting for Corbyns nonsense.
The worry is that it is also Rebecca Long Baileys nonsense. I voted Conservative but as a country we need a strong and credible Labour party. The current mob are frankly a laughing stock.

The worry is that it is also Rebecca Long Baileys nonsense. I voted Conservative but as a country we need a strong and credible Labour party. The current mob are frankly a laughing stock.

We should have a strong opposition, but not a long queue of critics for everything that the Tories do or don't do, as we have now. There comes a moment where they have to be not just the OPPOSITION but the ALTERNATIVE government with a core belief, and policies that support it.

Thats what they seem to have forgotten. Labour and the LibDems seem to think that if they tell us how bad the Tories are, we will all vote for them by default, and that labelling us small minded uncaring stupid racists just makes that move more certain.

Of course that didn't happen, not once but twice, and if they don't wise up, I don't expect to see a Labour government again in my lifetime.

Last edited: