5,700 ST's Sold | Page 3 | Vital Football

5,700 ST's Sold

Thanks, there is a 50% increase, so will have to go to eight games to get my money back, went to 15 or more last season
But also first dibs at home match tickets as well as second away window after ST holders - a no brainer if you want to get to home games, particularly those with big away support.

Daft question maybe, but can you get MyImps as well as a season ticket?
Would that give you an extra go at high demand away tickets or an extra home ticket for a friend for example?

Would that give you an extra go at high demand away tickets or an extra home ticket for a friend for example?

I can't imagine why you can't, each has it's own membership number so I would have thought you could have 2 accounts both with the same membership number.

How that interacts with Eventbrite I'm not sure, since I think that uses your email address to login with (but when buying tickets I guess you stick your membership number in anyway each time you buy so it would likely be just a matter of sticking the appropriate number in at purchase time as the windows open and close)

If you upgrade your myimps to a season ticket the trick would be to make sure they simply don't just transfer your myimps membership number to create your season ticket ID (or indeed the potentially disastrous scenario if you do the reverse and you find your season ticket membership number is now only available in the myimps sales windows on Eventbrite)

You could buy more tickets if that’s what you mean but when MyImps window opens Season ticket holders are still eligible if didn’t get a ticket already so in that sense you don’t get an extra shot

You could buy more tickets if that’s what you mean but when MyImps window opens Season ticket holders are still eligible if didn’t get a ticket already so in that sense you don’t get an extra shot

Not going to do it (was asking more as a theoretical possibility) but idea was if you had a season ticket code number and a MyImps code number, and there was another Everton type one minute only scramble for tickets, would you be able to double your chances of success if you have two devices logging in?

Excellent progress.
Expect to see you running up Steep Hill prior to ACCY game in full imps kit,i will be looking out for you..............i`m the one with the zimmer frame, puffing and panting!