5,700 ST's Sold | Vital Football

5,700 ST's Sold

Some people didnt quite get my joke last time on saying we'd sell no more and crowds would keep tumbling...oh well...

However, guess it is looking genuinely likely that we will sell less this time, but at 90% renewal that's still a dammed good effort.
And to be fair, last summer there was strong belief that promotion and the title could very well be on the cards.
This time, I think another promotion season is not considered likely (not impossible though). But a good decent first season back at this level, and crucially the Cowleys staying, and we could very well see a 100% sale of season tickets this time next summer.

With the generally much larger away followings, I would also expect the average attendance to remain over 9000 again.

Ah ! Missed that point entirely! So any not renewed will be up for sale to new people??

"A total of 6,300 seats will be made available for seasonal sale. This is primarily to allow the stadium to be set up in alternative formats, based on anticipated away attendance.

MyImps Members from the 2018/19 season will be given first option to purchase any Season Ticket seats which have been released for seasonal sale and/or have not been renewed. New Adult prices will be £419. New Concession/Disabled/Young Adult will be £324 and new Juniors will be frozen at £79.

Current 2018/19 MyImps Members will be able to use their code to purchase a Season Ticket once the renewal period has concluded on a first come, first served basis.

Due to the significant demand for Season Tickets ahead of our promotion to League One, availability is expected to be limited. In the event that remaining tickets are not sold out following the exclusive 2018/19 MyImps Members' window, the Club will announce details for the general sale period in due course."

90% plus is in reality virtually everyone that can renew. There will always be some people that have left the area, now work on a Saturday and those too old or no longer with us.

As other have said, there will also be people new to the area, can now make Saturdays and crucially a good number of youngsters pestering their parents to get them a season ticket for the first time, to take their seats.

So 600 people haven’t renewed?
Not yet, but I'd half assumed some of those were JIC who perhaps work to a different deadline?

They'll be the usual moved away /can't afford types (as well as exiles who bought even though they weren't going to get to many games) and will there be some who aren't applicable for JIC anymore having to wait until for availability until they can renew in normal areas?

I'd hazard a guess that the poor home form of last season has played a hand in this. On the bright side, this means more opportunity for others to get a seat every now and again, and possibly in a decent position.