5,700 ST's Sold | Page 10 | Vital Football

5,700 ST's Sold

It did seem a little odd that the memberships were all the same cost but you had to specify ages. I suppose this will be to compare membership numbers with tickets orders

I still can't get my head around this I really can't! This will be 3 seasons on the trot is this really my beloved Lincoln City that I have supported all these years because it bears little resemblance to it!

The last time we played in the 3rd tier our average attendance was 4,654 in a division that included Manchester City and Stoke City. Now we have around 1,800 more season ticket holders alone than that figure!

Truly astonishing, what a time to be an Imp!

I still get personally nostalgic for the days of rocking up at 5 to 3 and paying to get in without a care in the world!!!!

Hmmm I can see where you are coming from but...….. No way Jose! Bring it on! packed Sincil Bank, scrabbling to get tickets, Championship here we come I am bl--dy loving it! :wahey:

Oh I completely agree. The benefits to the club far outweigh my small reminisces.

I still get personally nostalgic for the days of rocking up at 5 to 3 and paying to get in without a care in the world!!!!

I can still leave home at 2-30, drive nearly 8 miles, park up and walk to the ground and sit down just as the players come out. The thing is though when I drive to an away game I like to be somewhere near the ground by 2 o’clock and in the ground about half an hour before kick off.

I can still leave home at 2-30, drive nearly 8 miles, park up and walk to the ground and sit down just as the players come out. The thing is though when I drive to an away game I like to be somewhere near the ground by 2 o’clock and in the ground about half an hour before kick off.

I know exactly what you mean regarding away matches. Always set off about an hour earlier than I really need to. Stems from missing the first half hour of a night match at Cheltenham about 17/18 years ago. Just couldn't find the ground despite having been there before. All pre-sat nav and ground signs not what they might have been!!!!

I know exactly what you mean regarding away matches. Always set off about an hour earlier than I really need to. Stems from missing the first half hour of a night match at Cheltenham about 17/18 years ago. Just couldn't find the ground despite having been there before. All pre-sat nav and ground signs not what they might have been!!!!

Maybe you're just a bit thick? ;)

Back in the early 80s ,went to watch the Imps at Oxford with my dad. We were in Oxford with plenty of time to spare - asked a traffic warden directions to the ground. She gave us really good directions to Oxford's ground - only problem was it was Oxford City's ground! We managed to get to United's Manor Ground about 5 mins after kickoff....

My view is that Liam Scully will have looked at what makes financial sense and what does not.
They are looking to add seats where they can. I would think moving the tv gantry and putting back seats in the selenity stand would be both cheaper and more permanent, than hiring temporary seating.

Basically, the club have intelligent people, with all the facts, making the best decisions for the club.

Absolutely agree with this!
I'm only making points to add to Jules's totals !