24/25 Season Tickets | Page 5 | Vital Football

24/25 Season Tickets

I’ve had the e-ticket for the past three seasons, and never had a problem, apart from the first time three seasons ago. Just make sure your brightness is high enough 😊
I've had a plastic card and thinking of switching to e-ticket. I've swapped seats a few times to sit with my sons when they're around and had no problems using my phone. Time to stop being a dinosaur

I've had a plastic card and thinking of switching to e-ticket. I've swapped seats a few times to sit with my sons when they're around and had no problems using my phone. Time to stop being a dinosaur
You mention about swapping seats for some games, is that possible then when you’ve got a season ticket now? I haven’t had a season ticket since I had kids however they’re now 6 & 8 so I take them a few times a year but go in the family stand. For about 15 games a season I’m in the Rainham End with my brother & nephew, for another 3 or 4 games I’m with a bunch of mates so then we need a load of seats together in the Rainham End. Given this, I’ve not got a season tkt as am basically seat hopping pending on who I’m with. But, if I could have a season tkt in the Rainham End with my brother but move 6 or 7 times a year when the need arises that would be perfect.

e-ticket always worked fine for me. just renewed all very intuitive on the website except for "consult" being the button instead of "buy now".

Easy to back the enthusiasm of Brad and Shannon - if in doubt take a look at #Ifellinlove on twitter and read some of her replies to people posting their reasons.

Its the little things (that we all mentioned millions of times) that they get right and the previous owner never bothered with. Just logged into my email to see this

"
It is from the bottom of our hearts that we thank you for purchasing your 2024/25 Season Ticket. This Gills family is an incredibly special community, of which we are grateful to be a part. The journey continues in 2024/25. Thanks for coming along.

Brad and Shannon "

The whole e-ticket thing works very well for me both for my season and for cup games. The signal at the ground can be flakey so it’s important to always save the ticket to an e-reader so every ticket is always on the phone. I use Adobe for that. Then the only issues are keep the phone charged and hope the phone doesn’t break ! For more critical things like travel tickets I make sure my wife’s got copies on her phone as well. I’m a bit of a ‘belt and braces’ man.

The whole e-ticket thing works very well for me both for my season and for cup games. The signal at the ground can be flakey so it’s important to always save the ticket to an e-reader so every ticket is always on the phone. I use Adobe for that. Then the only issues are keep the phone charged and hope the phone doesn’t break ! For more critical things like travel tickets I make sure my wife’s got copies on her phone as well. I’m a bit of a ‘belt and braces’ man.

I just take a screen shot - seems to work fine.

I'm with you on paper back ups for trains etc. :-)

I've got a plastic card but have also used a phone photograph of the QR on it to access the ground.

You mention about swapping seats for some games, is that possible then when you’ve got a season ticket now? I haven’t had a season ticket since I had kids however they’re now 6 & 8 so I take them a few times a year but go in the family stand. For about 15 games a season I’m in the Rainham End with my brother & nephew, for another 3 or 4 games I’m with a bunch of mates so then we need a load of seats together in the Rainham End. Given this, I’ve not got a season tkt as am basically seat hopping pending on who I’m with. But, if I could have a season tkt in the Rainham End with my brother but move 6 or 7 times a year when the need arises that would be perfect.
Yeah, it's not a problem. Call the ticket office and tell them where you want to sit and they issue you a ticket to download for that match. In my case I've bought two other tickets at the same time so they issue three and I just pay for two.

It does seem strange that they seem to be disproportionately hammering childrens’ ticket prices and not just the under 14s - not sure what they achieve from that other than potentially discouraging parents renewing and losing young fans?
The decision came after a complaint lodged by the NSPCC.

They said it would be cruel to encourage kids to watch us fail to score week after week for a fourth season in a row.

Yeah, it's not a problem. Call the ticket office and tell them where you want to sit and they issue you a ticket to download for that match. In my case I've bought two other tickets at the same time so they issue three and I just pay for two.
Just tried to ring the ticket office on 01634-300000 & got Take Heart Mercy Mission! Have Gills changed their name?

Found out earlier today that fans in Gordon Rd Block F who had renewed are being moved.
Looking at ticket website Block F no seats available.
Rumour Blocks F G & H for away fans.

So what’s happening Town End ?

A. Used by Home Fans (low cost to fill)
B. Being redeveloped

Last edited:
Found out earlier today that fans in Gordon Rd Block F who had renewed are being moved.

B. Being redeveloped
Either are better options than today.

If we were redeveloping i suspect someone will have spotted the planning application by now.

B. Being redeveloped

Or

C. Not being used at all unless away following is significantly bigger than three blocks of Gordon Road.

Given that we aren’t going to the championship for years if at all I wonder ( and I do mean I wonder as I have no idea of the cost) how much is it to remove the Brian Moore and have terracing that end which would basically be the return of the town end? It’d be great to have it back it Priestfield and have an atmosphere at both ends of the ground. If it’s £22 for seats do £20 to go on the terraces in the Town End and not have the situation we’ve had for years where it feels like Gills fans only affect the game when we’re shooting towards one end…

Or

C. Not being used at all unless away following is significantly bigger than three blocks of Gordon Road.
I think it’s this. We decided against having home fans in the Town End vs Wrexham due to costs, particularly segregation.

If we’re in League 2 next season then I want our attendances to be higher but also it makes sense to give away fans another block of the GRS so that very few games would require away fans in the Town End.

Cut down on segregation and have bare facilities in there: cashless facilities, maybe cold food and bottle beers only. Even a burger van like I see at other grounds.

Given that we aren’t going to the championship for years if at all I wonder ( and I do mean I wonder as I have no idea of the cost) how much is it to remove the Brian Moore and have terracing that end which would basically be the return of the town end? It’d be great to have it back it Priestfield and have an atmosphere at both ends of the ground. If it’s £22 for seats do £20 to go on the terraces in the Town End and not have the situation we’ve had for years where it feels like Gills fans only affect the game when we’re shooting towards one end…
My understanding of the Taylor Report is you can’t return any terracing to your stadium once you go all-seater. The best we can do is safe standing with approval from the FL.

Bung a semi-temp safe standing stand with a roof and make it both home and away fans.